| 03 |

Gabriela wasn't thrilled when she found herself in the woods, less than 24 hours since her last visit there. Oliver had to keep a firm grip on her hand so she wouldn't run away and tell Sofía. Neither of the boys seemed overjoyed with the idea of facing the oldest Pérez's wrath.

Stiles walked first of the four of them, always finding ways for Gabriela to walk that were less muddy. She silently thanked him when he helped her over a called tree trunk, the three boys walking across the shallow river.

"I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball." Scott told them, talking about what had happened during lacrosse practice. "And that's not the only weird thing," he said, making Gabriela raise her eyebrows. "So, you're saying that the world basically went in slow motion during practice, and that's not the only weird thing?" she questioned doubtfully.

Oliver nodded along with her words, silently agreeing with her. "I don't know, okay? But I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." Stiles frowned at his words, disbelief covering his features. "Smell things? Like what?" the Stilinski boy inquired. Scott seemed to be thinking for a moment before answering.

"Like mint mojito gum in your pocket. And an apple felt-tip pen in Gabriela's." The youngest Pérez raised her eyebrows and felt inside her pocket, a shocked expression forming on her face once she pulled out a green apple felt-tip pen. "I don't even have any mint mojito..." Stiles started to protest but soon quite down when he pulled out a piece of gum from his pocket.

Gabriela raised her eyebrows and Oliver chuckled quietly. "Can I have it?" the girl asked, making Stiles shrug and hand it to her. "Sure." Scott threw his arms out as if to make a point, before turning around and continuing to walk, the others quickly following. Oliver grabbed a hold of Gabriela's hand as they walked, keeping a firm grip on it as she carefully balanced over a rock instead of steeping through the mud.

"So all this started with the bite?" Oliver asked, making Scott nod. "Yeah. What if it's like an infection, like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott wondered, his voice filled with nervousness. Stiles shared a look with the Pérez siblings, all three of them finding this moment perfect to mess with him.

Gabriela cleared her throat slightly, catching Scott's attention before speaking. "You know what? I actually think I've heard of this once or twice," she told him, making him frown. But before he could say something, Oliver continued. "It's a specific kind of infection," he said and Scott turned to him. "Are you serious?" Stiles smirked at his question but covered it up almost immediately.

"Yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy," he said, making Scott's eyes widen. "What's that? Is that bad?" he asked them, not getting that they were messing with him. Gabriela nodded, her eyebrows furrowed as if she was serious. "Oh, yeah. It's the worst," she explained, smiling slightly as Stiles continued. "But only once a month."

Scott frowned at his words, clearly confused. "Once a month?" he repeated, confusion covering his face. "Yeah. On the night of the full moon." Oliver added and all three of them smirked before howling. Scott sighed in annoyance and shoved Stiles's chest, the Stilinski boy only laughing along with the Pérez siblings.

They continued to walk, Stiles still chuckling slightly. "Hey, you're the one that heard a wolf howling," he stated, making Scott turn to him, a serious expression on his face. "There could be something seriously wrong with me!" he exclaimed and Gabriela grinned. "We know. You're a werewolf."

Oliver mimicked some growling, receiving a hit on the shoulder from Scott. "Okay, obviously we're kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's 'cause Friday's a full moon." Stiles said in an attempt to light up the mood.