| 06 |

The sun had disappeared behind the horizon hours ago and all was quiet in the Pérez household. Well, except for the loud laughter and yelling coming from the living room. Sofía had gotten the night off from the station and the three siblings were spending some quality time together.

A basically empty pizza cartoon stood on the table in front of them and the TV was on at almost full volume with Frozen playing on the screen. It had become a tradition for the Pérez siblings to eat pizza and watch Disney movies whenever Sofía got the night off, especially since it didn't happen very often. Frozen just happened to be their favorite movie to make fun of.

Being Sheriff Stilinski's most trusted and favored Deputy had its perks, but it also had its downsides. Like only getting one night a month off unless of any type of medical accident occurring with her siblings. 

"Girl, you can't be serious. You just met him!" Sofía laughed out whilst pointing at the screen. She had a half-eaten piece of pizza in her hand that she was waving around without a care, her pajama top carrying multiple stains already. She turned to her little sister with a serious expression on her face. "Gabbi, if you're gonna marry a man you just met, he better be loaded."

The youngest sibling burst out into giggling as Oliver snorted. He was currently seated on the floor, his head leaning against Sofía's legs. "As if she could find a man to marry. She scares all of them away," he commented, receiving a death glare from his younger sister.

Sofía kneed him lightly in the head. "Hey, be nice to your sister. There are plenty of guys that would want her." she scolded him. "And what about you and your impossible dream of getting with that pretty redhead?" she asked teasing grin on her face. "What's her name? Uh, Linda? Louise?"

Oliver scowled deeply, purposely avoiding looking at Gabriela who he knew was smirking at him. "Her name is Lydia. And for your information, her hair is not red, it's strawberry blonde."

At his words, Gabriela and Sofía burst out laughing, the former of them falling off the couch cushion she was sitting on. Oliver rolled his eyes and threw a pillow each at his sisters, extending his middle finger at them as he stood up.

"If you're only gonna laugh at me, I'm leaving," he told them, making  Sofía grin. "Stiles asked Scott and me to video chat earlier. Goodbye, my dear sisters." he bowed deeply at the end of his sentence, smiling goofily when his sisters started laughing again.

🐺

Oliver threw himself onto the bed just seconds after entering his room, laptop in his hand. He opened the lid and turned it on, leaning his chin against his hand that was propped up on the mattress as he waited for the screen to start.

A chime from his phone pulled his attention away from the laptop that apparently had decided to take a vacation from starting, his eyebrows raising in confusion when he noticed a message notification from an unknown number. He clicked on the notification, smiling goofily when he read the text.

From: UNKNOWN

Now you can tell me if you decide to bail on
my party invites.

-Lydia

Oliver, with an obvious love-struck expression on his face, wrote back a quick reply.

To: LYDIA

Next time I'm not planning on bailing,
but thank you.

The laptop finally started and Oliver was quick to click on the link sent to him by Stiles via email. He was met with the sight of the Stilinski boy shooting at the camera of his computer with a Nerf gun, a goofy grin on his face as he looked at his friends expectantly. Oliver chuckled, amused by his poor sense of humor as Scott only shook his head, looking very tired.