| 07 |

Leaning against Stiles' blue jeep the morning after digging up the second half of the body on the Hale property, Oliver watched with guilt-filled eyes as a sheriff's Deputy led Derek over to a cruiser. He couldn't shake the feeling of the Hale man being innocent. Scott stood next to him, seemingly unbothered by the glare the Hale man sent them, Oliver squirming slightly under his harsh gaze.

Sofía stood next to Sheriff Noah Stilinski, the two of them conversing quietly just a few feet away from the Hale ruins. The Pérez woman glanced over at Derek for a moment, her body tense as she watched him being placed into the car. She forced her gaze away after a few seconds, focusing her attention back on Noah.

In the corner of his eye, Oliver took notice of Stiles casually walking over to the cruiser Derek was seated in. His eyes widened along with Scott's, the latter of them whispering 'No' over and over again as the former of the two gestured for him to cut it out. Stiles completely ignored his friends, opening the door quickly and slipping into the passenger seat of the car.

Scott turned around, facing away from Stiles with a look of utter disbelief on his face, Oliver simply watching as their friend talked to Derek with a grimace on his face. It only took a few minutes for Noah to notice his son in the cruiser and even without supernatural hearing the Pérez boy could hear his quiet sigh. 

"Hey," Oliver hit Scott's shoulder to catch his attention. The McCall boy gave him a questioning look upon seeing his grin. "I think you might want to watch this." Scott followed his line of sight, a small smile breaking out on his face as he watched the theatrical scene in front of them.

Oliver watched his sister raise an eyebrow, patting her boss' shoulder with a slight smirk on her face. Sofía walked over to the car and opened the door, much to Stiles' surprise. He spun around in his seat, eyes wide as he stared up at the intimidating woman.

"Stiles, what the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked, arms crossed over her chest. Stiles, completely baffled, sputtered for a moment. Sofía sighed before grabbing a firm grip off his bicep and not so carefully pulling him out of the car.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Sofía, you are really killing my arm here. Might want to, I don't know. Losen your grip a little?" his sarcastic words only made the Pérez woman smile, an amused look on her face as she peered down at him.

She clicked her tongue against her palate, sucking in a breath through her teeth. "Yeah, I don't know about that Stiles. I mean, technically, you did just "break" into a police car. For all I know, you could've tried to free Mr. Hale back there." her statement made his jaw drop, looking at her in utter disbelief.

"Wh- me- I-. " he stuttered out his response, waving his arms around manically. "Sofía, come on! You know I wouldn't do that." A pointed look was sent his way. "You know I wouldn't try to do that with you and my dad so near." Dead silence. "You know... me?"

Sofía laughed, eyes bright as she stopped next to Noah, finally letting go of his arm. "Stiles, come on, dude. You dragged my siblings into the woods to search for a dead body just a little over a week ago. You can't pull the, "you know me" card."

"Technically I didn't "drag" them, they were more than willing to follow me," he muttered under his breath, rubbing his sore bicep. Sofía grinned, eyes flickering between the two Stilinskis, the older of the two sharing a slightly amused look with the Pérez woman.

"He's all yours, Noah." the older man gave her an appreciative smile. "If you don't mind, I think I'm gonna drive Oliver home," she said, making Noah nod, gesturing to his son.

"You go ahead. I have reason to believe we're gonna be here a while."

Sofía grinned, giving a small nod before turning around to the two boys that had been watching the scene with amused smiles on their faces. "Oliver, vamos!"