| 08 |

"So, you killed her?" Stiles inquired, referring to Scott's dream about dragging and brutally injuring Allison to her possible death on a school bus. Oliver raised his eyebrows, feeling slightly nauseous at the detailed way the McCall boy had described his girlfriend's murder. 

Scott shrugged his shoulders, walking through the double door that Stiles had been holding open for them both. "I don't know. I just woke up," he stated, grasping the shoulder straps of his backpack in his hands. "And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

Stiles gave him a weird look, eyebrows shooting up in surprise. "Really? I have," he said, grinning slightly. "Usually ends a little differently..."

Oliver let out a disgusted groan. "Oh, come on, man. He didn't mean it like that."

Scott nodded in agreement. "Thank you." he glanced at Stiles. "A) I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B)--" disgust overtook his expression. "Never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"Yeah, like never, ever. Not even if we're the last people on earth do I want to hear about your sex dreams." Oliver added to the conversation.

Stiles nodded, pursing his lips. "Noted." he sighed. "Let me take a guess here--" he started, getting interrupted by Scott.

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm going t lose control and rip her throat out." he summarized the words the Stilinski boy hadn't even spoken yet.

Oliver grinned when Stiles gaped in offense. "No, of course not." he deadpanned before Scott gave him a look. Stiles caved, nodding. "Yeah, that's totally it. I even messaged Oliver about it whilst you explained the whole dream thing."

Pulling up the conversation on his phone, Scott gave Oliver a weird look when he showed it to him, scrolling through the many messages.

"When did you two even text each other?"

Oliver chuckled, clearly amused. "You get really into your stories when you explain them, it's adorable. I could've left and you wouldn't have noticed it," he explained, receiving a dirty look from the McCall boy.

Stiles smiled sympathetically at Scott. "Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, all right? You're not gonna rip Allison's throat out... Probably." Oliver hit his shoulder, making him scoff. "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take." he smiled proudly at his subtle joke, the Pérez boy chuckling slightly.

Realization crossed over Scott's face. "Yeah... not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Oliver gave him a weird look. "Who, Derek? I mean, come on, Scott. You can't be serious."

When he remained silent, Stiles whacked the back of his head. "You forget the part where we got him tossed in jail?" he asked incredulously, scolding him like a misbehaving puppy. 

Scott rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, I know!" he exclaimed in exasperation. "But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... it felt so real," he explained to his friends, Oliver giving him a sympathetic look as Stiles sighed.

"How real?"

Shrugging, Scott turned to him. "Like it actually happened." Throwing open the doors to the building, the trio was stunned silent at the scene before them.

A yellow bus, much like the one from Scott's dream, stood mere feet away from them in a bus bay. The emergency exit door had been almost entirely ripped off, barely hanging on with a single hinge on the bottom keeping it in place. A few windows had been cracked, claw marks adorning the sides and seats of the bus. A crime scene investigator snapped pictures of the scene, standing at the end of the bus. Blood covered a majority of it and even a few hand prints could be easily seen from their point of view. Police tape closed off the area, keeping any curious teens, much like themselves, away.