Chapter 1

( Wilbur's POV )

I woke up to the awful ringing of my alarm, pulling me out of a peaceful dream. Grabbing my phone after aimlessly waving my arm about in hopes of finding it somehow, I clicked the alarm off and checked Twitter for any information from my friends' streaming plans.

A good few minutes lasted with me just sitting and scrolling before I decided today wasn't the day to waste away. The usual morning shower, shave and getting dressed was normal as expected, but when I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, I was met with a surprise.

A girl - probably no younger than 22 - was stood by the oven speaking to Celia, both in deep conversation. The new girl had a timid but delighted look on her face as she listened carefully to what I assumed was Celia 'catching up' with her.

"I'm just saying, if I wasn't a married woman, then we'd be hitting the club every night." Celia said, a look of reminiscing on her features. The girl let out a small giggle as she replied with a simple remark regarding to Celia forgetting she was pregnant.

"Oh yeah, that too. I'm kidding! Hey, morning Will! Sleep well?" She replied and asked me as soon as she noticed I'd walked in. I nodded sheepishly before asking the same to her, she nodded with a beaming smile - one I hadn't seen since she found out about her pregnancy.

"Oh! I almost forgot - Will, I'd like you to meet my friend - Alaeia. She's a quiet one so you don't have to worry much about us being loud." The girl - Alaeia - turned lightly red at the comment her friend had made and outstretched her hand for me to shake, I shook it and introduced myself before she said a small "pleased to meet you.".

What a pretty name, it's certainly got to be rare or found somewhere more commonly than London - you don't meet many Alaeia's here.

The three of us spoke a little more before I excused myself to get some work done and that was followed by Celia telling me to fill in Theo later about Alaeia's visit before she dragged the poor girl out of the flat for some "retail catchup".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to an hour into shopping <3

( Alaeia's POV )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celia and I had been shopping for an hour now, of course with Celia stopping every few seconds to point something out that "looked adorable for the baby". Everything was quite cute if I was honest. She'd been catching me up on the 2 years I'd missed whilst in Scotland visiting my family during the walk through the different aisles.

I returned the favour by telling her all about beautiful sights in Scotland and the funny events that involved my younger brothers, of course she laughed at every inconvenience they had. It had been a while since I'd heard her contagious laugh, it even managed to infect me with a few chuckles.

After a while of shopping we'd decided on eating some lunch and then played a game of rock, paper, scissors to see who got to decide the restaurant - Celia won and decided on a small bakery we always visited as teenagers.

We each ordered a ham salad sandwich with an Eccles cake and a cup of hot chocolate for our lunch, we'd always matched meals when we were kids and the tradition seemed to have stayed strong after all these years.

"I think I recognise that boy from earlier, was he at your wedding?" I blurted out after a few minutes of content silence, Celia nodded whilst finishing a mouthful, "He was my man of honour!" She beamed, pride enveloping her face.

"Y'know, I reckon we could do a lot of damage to someone's blood sugar levels if we made cupcakes when we get back..." Celia pondered aloud, giving me the notion that she actually wanted to committed this sugar loaded crime against someone. I nodded slyly, this was going to be fun.