Chapter 10

"Thank you for letting me stay over, I appreciate it a lot." Alaeia spoke, she smiled gently at the two before moving out the front door and walking quietly down the steps. Celia smiled and waved at the girl and Will followed suit, a larger smile on his face. Celia watched as she got into her car and began driving out of the residency car park before shutting the front door and walking back over to the kitchen, grabbing a pan and beginning to grab the ingredients for cookies.

~

( Wilbur POV )

"Hey Will can you grab the sieve for me please? It's at the top of the cupboard!" Celia yelled for me, I was sat in my room mid-stream. Chat had requested a q&a so I thought I might as well do it for a little stream.

"I'll be back in a minute, chat." I told them before throwing on the brb screen and wandering into the kitchen. Grabbing the sieve from the top cupboard and handing it to cels, I smiled and she returned the gesture.

"Thank you, sometimes it's good to live with a taller person." She giggled.
"Sometimes?" I pondered playfully, cocking an eyebrow at her response.
"Oh, you know what I mean." She scowled playfully, smiling at me gleefully.
"I'm gonna get back to my stream, I'll see you in a bit, k?" She nodded, turning back to the mixing bowl in front of her as I shuffled back out of the kitchen and into my room.

~

A dono of £30 came in as I was talking about the upcoming Lovejoy gig, asking if I had any streamer recommendations. I had to think for a little bit before deciding on a good streamer I watched.

"If you're into watching chill baking streams, then I think 'caesuratime' is a good streamer for that type of thing. She's really calming to listen to when you've had a stressful day.  Definitely go show her some love chat, but don't be too overbearing. She's stated before that she likes the small amount of attention she gets and would like to keep it small. Thank you for the 30, by the way!"

Another dono came up a few minutes after, 'Wilbur, what are your thoughts on anteaters?', this set off the whole bit of me hating anteaters and I ended up ranting about them for half an hour. Phil joined the call halfway through my rant and just kept laughing after I made a snide remark about them.

~

"Thank you for joining chat! It's been lovely just talking to you guys. I think I'll end here, but please remember that I love you all. We're gonna raid Phil, go show him some love!" I waved goodbye as I hit 'raid' and waited for the viewers to move over to Phil's stream, turning off mine for the night and shutting off my pc.

The clock on my wall said it was only 8:30 pm, maybe Celia was still up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

499 words - a lot shorter than my usual, and I'm sorry for that!

This chapter is mostly a little filler, but has some key parts that will impact the future. The little scenes were all in Wilbur's POV, something I'm not used to writing in. I'm glad I wrote this chapter though, I was struggling a bit with starting it but got there in the end!

Thank you for reading! :)