Chapter 5

Wilbur awoke to a light shining through the curtains, but the familiar placing wasn't where he remembered. Instead, the light shone from the far left, opposite to his windows' placing back in his room. It took him a short while to finally realise where he was, he'd actually fallen asleep on the couch.

As he gradually regained consciousness, he became aware of the light but peaceful snores coming from his right. Celia seemed to also be asleep on the couch, her legs sprawled across his lap with her head rested on the armrest. The sight reminded him of Prom night when they'd gotten home. The two had planned to have a sleepover after prom, the sleepover mostly consisting of each other being completely knackered from all the dancing and resulting in both of them falling asleep on the couch whilst watching The Incredibles.

This situation was sort of similar, except they were now both in their mid twenties and one of them was heavily pregnant whilst the other streamed for a living.

He aimlessly waved his arm around the side table in search of his phone, grabbing it and checking the time.

"9:32 am"

Whilst getting up and thinking out a plan for the day, careful shuffling could be felt from Celia, resulting in her waking up with her usual groggy manner.

"Fuck, what time is it?" She groaned, Will simply chuckled at her words and filled her in on the time. She eventually pulled herself off the couch to go get ready for the day, but of course she had to throw in various complaints at how her back hurt and how she hated morning sickness as she walked off. Will just simply made some toast for the two, he knew Theo would have left for work around an hour ago so he hadn't worried about him.

Celia had shuffled back into the living room after getting ready and sat back down on the couch, this time with the plate of buttered toast Will had made her. She was wearing a long-sleeved flowy dress with a leaf print all over it, it perfectly outlined her bump and even had hidden pockets.

She contentedly ate her toast whilst watching This Morning when Will told her he was hopping in the shower before wandering off to the shared bathroom.

(Mix of Third Person/Alaeia's POV - 11am at her flat)

You could hear the faint sound of classical but upbeat music coming from the third floor flat of door 573 if you stood by the lift on the ground floor. If you strained your ears just enough from that spot, you'd hear a particularly happy girl dancing gracefully around her kitchen to that exact music, and if you moved yourself to the second floor but stayed in the exact spot as the first floor you'd most likely be able to hear her giddiness that bounced around with her words.

Now, taking a look from her perspective, you'd understand why the usually almost emotionless girl was so ecstatic this morning. You'd understand why she was currently scurrying around in search of her phone so she could text her beloved Celia. You'd understand why she excitedly jumped for joy around three hours ago.

Then again, we don't want to spoil everything, do we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leafy <3  @ 11:13am today

CECE!
WAKE UP!
BIG NEWS
CALL ME ASAP!!!
Delivered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Missed Calls : 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Celia's POV)

"Hey, Celia. Your phones been blowing up." Will chucked my phone towards me as he walked out of the kitchen, humming along to a song I hadn't heard before walking towards his room. I shouted a 'thanks' before he shut his door and I turned my focus towards the phone currently in my hands. Every notification seemed to be from the same contact: " leafy <3 "

What could she be so active about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No fucking way! I'm so proud of you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N #1

Hello, I hope you're enjoying this story so far!

I'd just like to clarify that there is no romantic interest whatsoever between Celia and Wilbur, they are simply just best friends. They used to have sleepovers all the time when they were younger and have stayed close friends the entire time. No romantic thoughts have occurred to either of them towards one another.

I'd also like to clarify that a/n's will not be happening every chapter - only when I feel like I need to add or clarify something!

Thank you for reading! <3