Chapter 12

Twitch - 2,673 new followers!

Wow, that's a lot! I'm sort of glad that this Wilbur guy recommended me - I mean, in this way I can comfort more people than I usually do. I should thank him.

TWITTER

Leafy :D | @ caesuratime
Thank you @ wilbursoot :)

~

That'll do, hopefully he sees it. Alaeia thought, finally checking the time and realising that she had been sat in a towel for half an hour. She got up, shuffling over to her draws to grab some clothes and underwear. She picked out some underwear with a pair of black cycling shorts and a loose t-shirt before walking back towards her bathroom and beginning to change. Unfortunately for her, the local neighbourhood perv was on the prowl and just so happened to live directly across from her, giving him full visual access to her bedroom through her window. Alaeia was pretty sure he was sat with a pair of binoculars at one point during the week, but he seemed to cover up the act quick enough for her to not fully notice.

As far as she was aware, he was a construction worker who went to the gym twice a week and had an impressive fashion sense. His name wasn't known to her, and she'd liked to keep it that way. His name in her mind was 'Pervy Percy'.

Her hair was still in a towel by the time she had gotten dressed and vacated to the kitchen, starting to make herself a ham and cheese sandwich. Her hair was the type to dry curly whether it be naturally or forcefully, and she liked it. The little ringlets at the front of her hair where her slightly overgrown bangs sat would curl themselves neatly, and once fully dry they helped frame her face.

Alaeia walked into the living room, plopping onto the couch with her plated sandwich and a glass of water in hand, setting the plate on her knee and reaching for the tv remote to put Jane The Virgin on for the sixth time this week. The telenovela intrigued her with the plot and the romanticism pulled her in. She had become team Michael over time, and if she was honest, Michael seemed like the better fit for Jane. Sure, Rafael was a nice, buff, rich guy, but Michael was the kind of guy you could goof out with at 2am and just endlessly laugh and chat about absolutely nothing. This would be the sixth time she had rewatched the show, and so far she was on Season 2, Episode 15 - or as the show call their episodes 'chapters' - Chapter Thirty-Seven.

~

A knock from the postman had paused Alaeia's binge watching, she paused Chapter Forty-Three and got up, pacing to the door and opening it. Though it wasn't the postman, as she had expected. It was her creep of a neighbour.

"Hello?" She asked, slightly alert. The neighbour stood, smirking slightly at her.