Chapter 11

(Yet another filler, but this one is mostly based in Twitter, fair warning - I have absolutely no clue how Twitter works, so sorry about the incorrect terms lol :))

( Alaeia's POV )

05:07 am

The light from the alarm clock shone brightly into my face, almost taunting me. Once I'd gotten home from Celia's earlier the front door was found forcefully opened, again. I wasn't bothered by it really, because all things linked to my dad had disappeared along with the awful stench he carried. I knew it would only be a matter of time before he came back though, it was always a matter of time.

I had cleaned up the flat from the night before and gotten myself changed into some more comfortable clothes after throwing that dress into the wash. I was planning on sitting on the couch and relaxing afterwards, but my bed was calling me and I soon had plopped down onto it and snuggled into the covers, falling asleep. I think I'd fallen asleep at around 4pm because I have absolutely no recollection of anything after that.

Might as well get up, I thought, and so I did. Dragging myself out of the tangle of blankets and pillows, I stumbled around a bit and caught my balance. The lightheadedness was a regular after sleep or sitting down for a while, so I was used to it.

A little bit after regaining balance, I shuffled into the bathroom and did my usual wake up routine.

Wake up, gain control, piss, shower.

The shower wasn't too bad, aside from the fact that the water was fucking freezing. Could've sworn this wasn't the Arctic. After that I walked back into my room, towels around both my body and hair, and flopped back onto my bed before grabbing my phone and loading onto Spotify to connect my playlist to my speakers. Once that was sorted I logged into Twitter for my daily scroll on the recent scandalous events.

TWITTER

TRENDING TAGS : #TWITCHCON #LOVEORHOST
TRENDING ACCOUNTS : @ CAESURATIME @ WILBURSOOT @ JUSTAMINX

Hold on- why is my account trending? Loverboy by A-Wall was playing in the background as I scrolled through a couple threads that mentioned me.

Opie | @ oopsitsopie
Oml thanks @ wilbursoot for the new comfort streamer
|
Sasha | @ bbysash
@ caesuratime is so wholesome oml
|
Grey | @ heyitsgrey
She's so sweet
|
CeCe! | @ yoitscece ✔️
I agree, my best friend is very wholesomely sweet
|
Claudia | @ simpforcece
Omg it's CeCe!
|
read more

~

Edith | @ edithexplains
@ wilbursoot recommended a small streamer in
his q&a last night, and she's been trending everywhere!
|
The small streamer in question is @ caesuratime . She has stated many times
in her past streams and even her bio that she appreciates the small viewing she gets
and would like to keep it small, but she doesn't mind if more viewers begin to like her content!
|
Wilbur states in his stream that she is "a comforting person to listen to
after a stressful day".  That's all I'm aware of for now, signing off :)
|
Reggi | @ reggilikesratatouille
Thanks for the info Edith!
|
Yara | @ yellowyara
I've watched some of her streams before, she's really nice!
|
Vee | @ vibingvee
She seems cool! Let's make sure to respect her boundaries people!
|
read more

~

So people are a fan of me- well, my content? And Wilbur Soot recommended me? That name rings a bell, I can't place my finger on it though...

It's still nice of him to do that.