Chapter 2:

I woke up to my alarm "5:30 a.m", it says.
Ughh I hate school.
I say to myself, I get up out of bed. Walk to the bathroom, but of course Dustin is using MY bathroom.
"Dustin get out ! You have your own bathroom!" I scream banging on the door.
"Mom is in there! I'll be out in a minute!" He says.
Dustin gets out and you start taking a shower, you get out 20 minutes later and put on your makeup on and choose an outfit.

This is what you go with, you look yourself in the mirror, "eh good enough

This is what you go with, you look yourself in the mirror, "eh good enough." You say to yourself. You spray on your favorite Chanel No 5 perfume, put your hair in a claw clip since it's still damp, grab your keys and go downstairs.

"Are you ready for your last year hun?" Your mom asks you. "Actually kind of, I'm just ready to get it over with if we're being honest." I chuckle. I grab a banana and a juice, "Dustin come on!" I yell. He runs down stairs wearing some wacky button up that's unbutton and his Hellfire shirt. And that goofy hat.

You get in the car and pick up Mike. Your favorite song comes on, and all three of you sing it. "You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life! Oooo see that girl, watch that scene, digging the dancing queen!"
You pull up to the school and park, you grab your book bag and lock your door. They ran and left you like a bunch of ass hats. You walk into the school to go to the front office.
"Hey sweetie, what can I help you with?" The lady asks nicely.
"Oh um, hi! I'm Novaleigh, Novaleigh Henderson. I'm new here and I was supposed to come here first." I replied nervously. I hate talking to adults, it's nerve wrecking.
"Oh yes! Novaleigh. Let me print your schedule and call someone up here to walk you to your first class."

I sat down in the seat next to the door and I hear her on the intercom..
"Mr. Munson, Eddie Munson can you come down to the office please."
"It'll be a few minutes sweetie." She says while smiling at me. "That's fine" I reply smiling back.

You see him walk in. The guy you seen at max's. He turns around smiles at me, he's wearing a jean jacket, with the same hellfire shirt Dustin has on. Ripped black jeans with a chain hanging and some converses on.

"Hello Eddie, can you show Ms. Novaleigh to her classes for the day?" The lady asks. "I sure will Mrs. Layton." He smiles and puts out his hand. "You're in good hands I promise," the lady says while chuckling.

"Follow me sweetheart." Eddie says.
I might melt away. My stomach has so many butterflies flying it's not even funny. Is it hot in here? Oh gosh. He's a literally fantasy!

"And your name was what again?" He asks smirking at me. "Oh — uh- it's Novaleigh Henderson, but you can call me Nova. My family does." I say smiling at him. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl Nova." He replies. "Wait — Henderson? Are you related to Dustin?" He asks. "Um yes, actually, he's my brother." I reply. He looked so shocked. His mouth was on the ground. "Uh- hello?" I say, "did I say something wrong?" I ask him waving my hand in his face. "Oh sorry no, I didn't know he had a sister. A gorgeous one at that." He smiles.

I chuckle, "yeah I just moved back down here a few days ago. I was living with my dad, horrible situation so I came here. Now here I am." I raise my hands in the air smiling. He laughs, "Well Henderson, I'm glad you're here." I smile, "me too Munson."

"Well here's your first class, the second is two doors down from here which we have together so I'll meet you here so I can show you?" He says with those big brown eyes looking down on me.
"It's a date Munson," I wink at him and walk inside the classroom. He smiles and walks away.

God. Please help me. I say to myself.