Chapter 13 : Pt2

He starts rubbing his cock up and down my p*ssy, teasing me, making my body beg him to put it in. "Beg for it baby, tell me what your body is yearning for." He smiles seductively.
"I want you inside of me, I want you to fuck me, until I can't take it anymore." I beg him, push my hips towards him.
"Mm fuck, you're sexy when you beg. As you wish princess. This might hurt for a second." He says as he scoots me closer.

He slides the tip in slowly, and moves it in and out. Slowly. "God you're so tight baby." He groans, he goes a little deeper, "Oo- oh my god." I moan, as I'm scratching his back. "Mm I love that," he starts going a little faster , he sits up, grabs my waist and moves my hips into him, "Mmm just like that baby girl, just..li-like that." He moans, you can tell he's enjoying this. He picks me up and lays on his back, "come here princess." He grabs my waist and lowers me on his cock, "Mmm fuck baby." I moan, moving my hips in circles, making him go deeper inside me, I start grinding on him, his eyes close as I get faster. He groans, "fuck nova, yes. Ju- just l-like th- th- that." I go faster, "god you're so big." I bounce faster, hearing how wet his cock makes me. He starts scratching my back, making it known how I make him feel. It makes me feel confident, he looks at me and I smile at him, bending down and kissing him while he thrust his hips up, pounding his cock deeper inside me. "Mm god baby, yes, don't stop." He takes me off of him and bends me over, with my ass in the air and my face in the pillows. He leans over and kisses on my back while he slides inside me, he immediately starts fucking me hard, slapping my ass. "Yes fuck, you feel so good." He says, my legs feel like jello already, he goes faster, "babe, I- I- I'm about to cum." As soon as I said that he pounds me harder, "be a good girl and cum for me, cum all over my cock. Make it wet." , he puts me on my back and wrap my legs around around his waist, he bends down and kisses me, sliding it in slowly. He picks up his pace and as soon as he got a little faster, I came, so hard. My legs were shaking, my whole body was shaking. I was breathing so hard. "Oh god, oh my god, mmm fuck baby." His reaction was the best, he puts his face in my neck and goes deeper, and faster. "I'm gonna cum baby. Can I? Inside you?" He asks, without hesitation I said yes. I felt his warm, sticky load filling me up as he moans my name. He lays on me for a few minutes, his heart is beating so fast, his breathing is skipping breaths. He looks up and smiles at me, still inside me. His hair is soaked from sweat, his face is dripping. He bends down and kisses me.

"That was..wow princess." He says as he lays beside me. He giggles, i look at him and say, "yeah I know. I'm gonna go to the bathroom baby." I kiss him and get up. I had to go use the bathroom. I cleaned myself up.
God I made a mess
I said to myself. I walked out of the bathroom back in my room, I guess he went down stairs and got some snacks and drinks, because he was sitting up in my bed, he had his boxers back on. He sat there smiling while he threw me his shirt to put on, I grabbed some panties too. The other ones were too wet, I smirked to myself.

I sat beside him and laid my head on his chest.
"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" He asked, brushing my hair with his fingers. "I feel good babe, I'm good." He smiles at me when I say that. I yawned, "baby I'm tired." I rub my eyes, "let's go to sleep then sweetheart." He kisses me, "goodnight love." I kissed him back, "goodnight Munson."

We both fell asleep, cuddling each other.