Chapter 21

It's been a few weeks since that's happened to me. I have nightmares of his face, on top of me. I wake up screaming in terror. My moms back in town and she blames herself for leaving but it's not her fault. I've been staying with Eddie for a while, I feel safe with him. And he's been amazing. We haven't done anything like intimate with each other for awhile. I know he says it's fine but I feel like I'm punishing him too.

"Hey sweetheart?" Eddie turns to me and says.
"Yes baby?" I smile at him, "I know it's been a rough few weeks and I want to take you out. Like on a date, right now." He says looking at me, smirking. "Babe it's like 9 am?" I look at him giggling. "And? Let's make it an all day thing." He smiles, getting close to me. I look up and he backs up a tiny bit, "we don't have too if you don't wan-." I interrupted him, "baby it's fine, I'll like that." I got up and walked up to him, he was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of him.

I grabbed his arms to make him wrap around me, which was the first time for that in a while too. I grabbed his face and kissed him . "I love you baby, and I'm sorry I haven't been..intimate with you are even let you touch me since-." He stops me mid sentence and puts me on his lap. "Hey look, I could careless if we have sex or if we do anything for that matter. I love you anyway sweetheart. Don't ever feel like I'm ever mad at you or anything okay.?" He says caressing my face and wiping my tears away.

I wrapped my legs around him and started kissing him. I really missed it, his long kisses and his touch. I miss.. "hey hey, let's save this for later shall we?" He smirks, "we have a day of adventure to explore." He lifts me up and takes me to my house to change and get ready.

"I'll pick you up at 11 baby," he kisses me and smiles. He gets out of the drivers side and walks over to my door to open it. "Thanks love." I kiss him, see you later.

"Hey mom! Eddie's taking me on a date today, like an all day adventure." I smiled.
"Oh sweetie that's good, you're finally going somewhere." She hugs me, "are you guys coming for dinner tonight?" She asks. "Oh lord yes, if I have to eat Eddie's food one more time I might die." I laughed. "I mean I love him but not so much his cooking." She starts laughing hard, "sweetie we need to teach him our ways in the kitchen." She pats my back."