Chapter 7

The sun was shining through the window, it woke me up. I looked over and he wasn't laying next to me, I got up and looked in the bathroom, he wasn't in there neither. Maybe he was mad because I didn't sleep with him. I already messed things up and I'm starting to like him.

I walked down stairs to the boys laughing, I guess the girls left but then I saw him in the kitchen, cooking pancakes. He has flour everywhere and chocolate chips all over the counter. I hear Dustin say, "Eddie you better clean this up, Nova is gonna be so mad." Eddie says, "dude help me then, she cannot get mad at me!"

I giggled, I continue to walk down the stairs the floor creeped, all I heard was "shit shit shit. She's up." Dustin said. I walked in the kitchen, "Good morning guys!" I yelled. They all turn around, flour in their hair and clothes, "Good morning to the best person ever!" They all said simultaneously. "So what's going on in here? By the way, all of you guys are cleaning this up." I say pointing at every single one of them.

"Yes ma'am." They all say. I laugh and walk in the living room.

"Hey sweetheart." I hear his voice. A smile forms on my face. "Hi. I thought you just left me." I replied sounding all sad. "Oh no, I wouldn't do that love. I wanted to cook. Plus they came in your room almost screaming, I was awake so I just got up and let you sleep." He said. "Oh good. Thank you, for everything. For hanging out with Dustin, he loves you." He grabs my face and kisses me, "you're welcome princess."
"Well I'm gonna go and take a shower, and put some clothes on." I say, "can I join in?" He smirks, "no Eddie, you have to at least take me out on a date." I smile. "Is that a challenge Henderson?" He smiles. "Nope just a suggestion." I walk away.

"Eddie go follow her and ask her." Dustin says.
I hear him coming up the stairs, *knocks on the door* "hey can I come in?" Eddie's asks. "Yes you may." I respond. "So about that date?" He asks.
I looked at him and laughed because I thought he was joking. "What's so funny?" He asked with a confused but hurt look on his face. "Oh are you for real? Like you want to take me on a date date?" I say with a smile forming like I'm a child getting excited about something. "Of course sweetheart" he kisses me, "a date date. Tomorrow? I'll pick you up at 7:30." He adds. "Okay! I'll be ready!" He jumped! He kisses me again, "goodnight princess, I'll see you tomorrow."

He walks away and I see him leave my driveway. God the feeling I have just now, it's the best in the WORLD! I feel like a kid in the candy store.