Chapter 16

"So tell us, you and Eddie?" Nancy winks at me and nudges my leg.
"God where do I begin." I roll my eyes and smile like a little kid. "Ooo she's in love!" Robin exclaimed loudly.
"Shh, I mean I don't know what love is because I've never been in love, but I can honestly say I've never felt this way about anyone in my entire life." I say smiling.
They're looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, "ooo yes ! Let's drink to that!" Robin jumps up and runs to the kitchen. "Drink to what Robin?" Nancy answers. "To love ladies!" She replies.
"I'll drink to that right there!" I said getting up off the floor. "Music ladies?" I smirked.

Our favorite song started playing and we started singing it, and dancing around the living room and kitchen!
We had brooms and alcohol bottles, singing it loudly!

Every time he pulls me near , I just want to cheer! Let's here for the boy! Ahh , Let's give the boy a hand! Let's hear it for my baby! You know you gotta understand, ooo maybe he's no Romeo but he's my love and one man show, Oo ooo whoa whoaaaa let's hear it for the boy!

The boys walk up from the basement, "what is going up here?!" We here Steve. We stop with our sunglasses on, hiding the bottles and trying not to laugh.
"Um nothing." I say, and Robin burps so we started laughing.
"Are they drunk?!" Dustin yells. "You're drunk, come dance with us!" Nancy said grabbing Dustin's hand.
Dancing queen was playing and everyone was dancing, I was dancing with Robin and I happen to look over for just a second.

Eddie was staring at me, smiling, sipping a beer. "Hi" I said while I jumped around his waist. He kissed me, "hey sweetheart, having fun?" He smiles. "Oh definitely, but I need some air. Come outside with me?" I ask him, he grabs my hand, "let's go doll."

We sat in the grass, looking up at the stars. "They're beautiful aren't they baby?" I hear him chuckle, "ha, yes you are babe." I looked over and he was staring at me. I grabbed his face and kissed him. "You know, when I was living in Seattle, I would go out to this little park they had and lay in the grass. Watching the stars. At that very moment I knew I had some kind of peace, and I knew one day I would get away from there. Away from my dad." He was silent but I felt him grab my hand and pull me closer to him.

"I never thought I would have this." I smiled.
"Have what baby?" He questioned.
"You, my mom and Dustin back. My friends, everything. Happiness." I answered him.
He turned my head towards him, "I'm glad I met you too babe, you're the best I've ever had." He smiled , "everyday I'm falling for you, and not just anything physical. I'm falling for your heart, mind, and soul."

"I love you." That randomly came out of my mouth, I don't know why I did that. Well I know why because I know I do love him. He sat there for a second, "I'm so-." He kissed me, "I love you too Novaleigh." I kissed again, "wanna go back inside?" He smirked, "sure love." He got up and grabbed my hand to help me up.

"Hey, I'm going to get these to drunk heads home." Steve laughs in annoyance. "I love you so much Nova," "me too Novs, god you beautiful human I love you!" Nancy and Robin said while hugging me. "Aw I love you guys too, go get some rest. Take some Tylenol too." I laugh.

They left and Dustin went to sleep. We walked to my bedroom, he took off his clothes so he just had his boxers on. We both laid under the covers and we cuddled each other with our legs wrapped around each other.

"Goodnight beautiful." He says as he's kissing my forehead.

I was already out, and he fell soon after.