Chapter 24

* time jump *

It's graduation day, everything you've been through and everything's that has happened to you seems so surreal. You have an amazing boyfriend who would die for you, you have an amazing family and so pretty cool friends.

"Babe! You ready to head out? Graduation is like 2 hours away." Eddie yells across his house.
Crap crap crap.
You put on your dress and heels, good thing my hair and makeup were done. You grab your cap & gown and run to his van. "Dang babe, how can you run in those?" He laughs at me, "practice babe practice. Now drive!" I shouted because I'm so excited to get this over with! "Anything for you Princess." He kisses me and drives off.

A couple hours later

"Novaleigh Henderson." I hear my name, so I jumped up and walked on stage to get my diploma. "Congratulations Henderson, we're proud of you." The principal says, "thank you so much." I hear Dustin and his friends shouting my name and whistling and I look over and see Eddie. He's clapping his hands and yelling too, he mouths, "I love you." And I say it back to him. I get off stage and walk back to my seat.

" Eddie Munson" we hear his name finally and he runs up there , shakes everyone's hand and picks me up, "babe where are you taking me?" I screamed. Away from here. We drove down to the lake he grew up and stayed there for awhile.

"Hey babe?" I turn to look at him, "yes sweetheart?" He replies. "You're my forever, and I'm so in love with you." He smiles and picks me up, "I'm in love with you too baby girl." He kisses me. And from that point on we lived happily.

The end.

Thank you for reading my story! You all are amazing. :) see you next time !