Chapter 22

I went upstairs and got in the shower, after I took a shower that seemed it took forever, I looked myself in the mirror. The bruises are fading away finally and my wounds are healing. I'm not in much pain like I was before. I smiled at myself because I'm finally becoming me again.

I walked in my closet and was staring at my clothes.
I have no clue what to wear, I want to dress up.
I've been in sweatpants and sweatshirts for 2 weeks now, I'm over it.

I found these high waisted jeans, that hugged my body just right and a silky baby pink button up

I found these high waisted jeans, that hugged my body just right and a silky baby pink button up. I'm not wear a bra, only because I ruined my favorite one.
Buttoned? Or unbuttoned? Unbuttoned it is
I smirked to myself. I fixed my nails about put my hair up in a bun with some pieces in my face. I looked in the mirror and smiled, I look like I have my life together for one, haha. I giggled to myself.

"Sweetie? Eddie's here." My yells upstairs.
"I'm coming!" I yelled back. I grabbed my purse and sprayed some perfume on. I walked downstairs and I saw him, dressed in his usual ripped jeans, his hellfire shirt he loves so much, along with his jean jacket. His hair was all wavy and his smile was the brightest.

"Hey beautiful." He kisses me, "well don't you look all cute." He stared at my chest and whispered, "no bra?" With a smirk.
"I might need a new one, the other one was ruined." I smiled at him. "I'll get you one baby. Let's get going." He opens the door for me like the gentlemen he is and then he gets in the car.

"So babe? What are we doing?" I ask looking at him with pouty eyes, hoping he will tell me. "Not saying a word, no matter how cute you look sweetheart." He looks at me and smirks. "Ugh fine." I scuffed and started looking out the window. He put his hand on my thigh, I got the same feeling I had when he first did that to me. Goddd his touch drives me insane.

He looked at me and smiled while moving his hand up a bit more. I looked away and was biting my lip. He took me to a place I've never seen before. It was like lovers lake but it wasn't. It was something a little ways out.

"Where are we baby?" I turned and asked him. "I grew up here." I instantly got butterflies, "really?" I asked. "Yes. I came here as a kid when my parents would scream at each other. My first kiss was here," I low key got jealous for a second, "and yeah pretty much all my firsts were here." I turned to him and said, even losing your virginity here? He laughed and said, "Nah that was in my parents bed. I never even done anything with anyone here besides kiss someone." He looked my way and grinned.

I literally smiled so cheesy, "oh yeah?" I smirked. "There could always be a first for that." He pushed his seat back and turned off his van. "Oh really Nova?" He smirked at me, adjusting himself. "Yes Eddie" I winked. I got out of the van and walked to the water, it was beautiful out here. It wasn't too hot out here and the sun was hiding behind a few clouds but it seemed peaceful.

I felt his hands wrap around my body, and he laid his chin on the top of my head. We sat there in silence for awhile. I then turned around, put my hands around his neck and started kissing him. I missed this so much. Like I've never been addicted to anyone but I'm most definitely addicted to him.

He stops kissing me and says, "You wanna get out of here sweetheart?" I look at him for a split second and kiss him again, "let's go home." And before he could respond I added, "to your place." He gazed at me for a good minute. "Anything for you sweetheart." So we went in the van and drove home.