Chapter 3:

You've had 4 classes already and you feel like your dead. But you keep thinking about that perfect smile. Hmm Eddie.
Dustin sees you walking, "Hey sis you want to sit with us?" I reply, "Sure why not."
"It won't ruin your rep because you're sitting by a bunch of nerds?" He giggles. "What rep? I'll ruin that on my own." I laugh wrapping my arm around him as we walk to the lunch room.

We're standing in line waiting for food, which nothing looks appetizing so you just grab some chips, a water and a brownie. You follow Dustin to the table. And then you see him, sitting at the end of the table laughing with all these other kids? You get butterflies instantly.
"Earth to Nova? You there" he snaps at you.
"Oh- uh yeah I'm here." I reply quick.
As your walking a guy with a letterman jacket, probably a jock walks up to you and yells "Hey! New girl," I turned, looked at him and ignored him.
"Psst Dustin who is that?" As I point to him.
"Oh that's Jason, nobody likes him. And he definitely don't like us." He says, "why not?" I ask. "Because Nova we're nerds." He smiles.
"That shouldn't matter, I bet his dick size is smaller than my pinky." I whispered . Dustin looked at him and started laughing.

I hear Jason say, "Hey freak! What are you laughing at? Huh? What's so damn funny." Eddie got up quick to protect him but I said , "watch this." I smiled. Mike, Dustin and Eddie was intrigued.

"Um who are you calling a freak? You wannabe jock that's a mommy's boy with daddy issues." I say with a smirk.
"What did you just say to me?" He asks furiously.
"You heard me." Everyone in the cafeteria is in shock and laughing.
"Why are you even sticking up for him? He's a freak." He asks. "That's my brother dumbass, keep talking like that towards him and I'll make sure you won't have weird kids of your own ever." I exclaimed.
"Whatever, you're a freak too." Jason walked away.

Everyone clapped and was whistling. I sat down by Dustin and they were all in shock. "That's my sister right there! That's what I'm talking about!"
"Well well well, it's official." Eddie smiles. "What's official?" I ask, "you're a freak now. Welcome to the freak club." He laughs.
"I'd rather be a freak then hang out with a bunch of people that's not happy with themselves." I say.
"Amen to that sister" says some rando at the table.

"I'm guessing you met Eddie." Dustin smiles.
"Yeah he showed me to my classes." I smile at him. "Well I'm gonna head out, nice meeting you guys. I'll see you at home dusty." I wink at him.
"Nova! That's not my name." Dustin gets offended as everyone laughs at the table. "Oh yeah I'm not gonna be home, we have a DND tournament tonight. Mom knows about it. So don't wait up for me." Dustin says.
"Got it kiddo. Love you." I smile and walk away.

I hear someone say my name from a distance, it's Eddie , "Hey you." He smiles while catching his breath. "Hey you" I giggle. "So do you wanna hangout sometime? Anywhere? I don't mind." He insisted.

"Hm, sure. You know where to find me." I wink at him and walk away.

Eddie's POV:
I look everywhere to see if I can find her, but I don— wait there she is with Dustin.
"Hey be right back boys." I say to the table.
I start walking towards them, I see Jason try to talk to her. She blows him off instantly.
I wonder what's so funny between them?
I heard Jason call out Dustin. I was about to go knock that basket case out until I heard Nova go off him. She put him in his place. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It intrigued me, plus it kind of turned me on. I smile at her so big and I walk back to the table and sit down.

I can't believe she said yes to hanging out with me. I can't wait!