Chapter 17

"Good morning sleepy head." Eddie rolls on top of me kissing my face. "Hm, good morning babe." I smile and kiss him. "Hey I'm going to hang out with Dustin and Steve today okay?" Eddie says, "that's fine baby, I'm thinking about taking a hike, walking. You know relax since it's a pretty day." I smile and get up stretching.
"Alone?" He questionably asks me.
"Yeah? Baby I'll be fine. I always take the same route. I know my way." I say as I kiss him.
"Take Dustin's walkie, and we'll have one. To keep up with you, to make sure you're safe." He says being worried.

"If it makes you feel better babe, I will." I reply back.
"Good babe. Now come here." He drags me down on top of him. We have a good quick round if you know what I mean, and he takes a shower. He gets out and gets dressed, "bye baby, be safe okay. I love you." Eddie says he kisses me and he walks out the door.
"Channel 5 Nova! Remember! I love you." Dustin shouts, "love you too bro." I reply back.

I decide to eat something, then I take a nap. I woke up and realized it was 5 pm. They're still not back, so I get ready for my walk.

It's started to get dark outside quick, I was walking for about 30 minutes already

It's started to get dark outside quick, I was walking for about 30 minutes already. Listening to music on my Walkman, I heard the walkie go off
"Hey babe? You okay? Where are you?" It was Eddie, he sounds so adorable when he's worried.
"Hi Ed's, I'm okay. I'm in the woods, close to the park. I'll be home in about 20 minutes." I reply back.
"Do you want me to come find you?" Eddie says.
"I'm okay, I'll be on my wa—."

Eddie's POV:
"Hello? Nova?! Novaleigh!" I scream in the walkie, she got cut off. Did it die or something Dustin??
I look at Dustin across the room. "No it shouldn't be I charged it and she hasn't used it." He replies.

"Nova? You there?" I ask a few more times. "Dustin I have a bad feeling about this." I say in a panic. "She'll be oka-." I cut him off, "no I have a bad feeling, Jason threatened her yesterday and I swear on everything if he hurts he I'll fucking kick his ass!" I yelled walking back and forth, "Dustin get in the car, we have to get Steve and Robin, we have to go look for her now!"

Back to Novas pov:
Something hit me in the back of my head, my vision was blurry, and my head was bleeding a little bit. I went into a complete stand still. I didn't know what was happening but I keep having flashbacks of my dad.

I hear the walkie going off, I heard Eddie's voice "Nova? You there!" I crawled to grab it but someone stepped on my hand.
"Ow what the fuck!" I screamed.
I looked up and it was Jason. My body froze, I couldn't move, all I could do was cry.
"You're not that tough now huh? Are you Henderson." Jason replied while laughing, it was sick if you ask me.
"Please let me go," I begged him, "I won't tell anybody just let me go please. I'm sorry." I started crying even harder. Curling up in a fetal position because I feel like my ribs are broken.

"She apologized Jason, let's go before someone sees us." I heard Chrissy faintly in the background.
"No babe, nobody treats you that way." Jason replies angrily.
He smacks me in the face, "please stop jas-." Shut up slut." He smacks me again and kicks me in my ribs. I felt like I was dying, "let me go." As I tried to sit up and spit the blood out of my mouth.  He kicked me in my face and I knocked out, all I seen was Chrissy crying, and before I knocked out I pointed to her and the walkie, hopefully she got what I was trying to say.