Chapter 12 🍒

We were driving back to my place, I look over to see him adjusting himself, I started to bite my lip watching me, I turn away before he looks at me. "You okay?" He asks concerned. "Yeah I'm fine." I say quickly, I want him so bad. I want him to be my first and last. The way my body reacted to him, is playing over and over in my head.

"These pants are too tight." He mumbles to himself as he continues to adjusts. I look over and smile at him. "What's so funny hm?" He smirks. I bite my lip, "oh nothing baby." I replied. He puts his hand on my thigh and I melt, he's squeezing it tight.
I want him to fuck me so badly.
I say to myself. We arrive at my house and I start to open my door. "Ahh, no!" He smacks my hand. He gets out of the car and goes around to open my door, "Princess" he waves his hand as a gesture to let me out. "Why thank you babe." I smile.

We walked to my door and I was unlocking it, he starts kissing my neck and I drop the keys, "damn it, babe you're distracting me." I smirk and slap him on his chest. I picked up the keys and when I bent down, my ass touch his hard cock threw his jeans, he instantly smacked my ass. He smiled and I turned around kissed him and unlocked the door.

I grabbed his hand and made our way to the bedroom. He turns around to shut my door. I walk up to him and put my arms around him and start kissing on his back through his shirt while rubbing my hands up and down his body. He stands there for a minute and turns around, picks me up to have my legs around his waist. He pushes me against my wall and he starts kissing me.

I want him so bad, the way his touch makes my body feel, his kisses get me instantly wet. I'm addicted to him. He lays me on the bed, takes off his T-shirt and gets on top of me to continue to kiss me. I let out soft moans to show him how he's making me feel.
"Baby you're driving me crazy." He says to me, "I want you Eddie." He stops kissing me and looks at me, "Want me how?" He questions. "I want you inside me, I want to feel you, I want you to make me feel something I've never felt before." He gets off of me and I raise up, "Babe, we don't have too, I know you want to wait and I don't want to rush anything." He adds.

I stand up and start taking my shirt off, then my shorts. I breathed in, I took off my bra and panties until I was completely naked in front of him, "I want you. I wanna feel you." He stands there admiring your body. Biting his lips, he unbuckles his belt and slides off his pants. He says, "get on your knees baby." I do as I'm told, he runs his fingers through my hair, "good girl." He takes off his boxers and his cock springs out hitting his stomach. He was so big, and long. I look up and he caresses my face, "open your mouth baby girl." I do as he says, and he puts his cock in there. I start licking the tip, getting it wet before I suck him, this is my first time doing this so I hope I do good. I lick up and down his shaft, multiple of times, He's letting out small moans and groans while making my hair into a ponytail with his hands. I start sucking him slowly gradually going faster, feeling him grow even more inside my mouth. He moves my head up and down, making his cock hit the back of my throat, gagging.

He's panting, "stand up baby." I got up off my knees and he starts kissing me, guiding me onto the bed. He lays me down as he kisses my neck, and his hands that are huge, caressing my boobs. "Mm they're so perfect." As he says kissing on them and starts biting my nipples. He kisses down my body, and start kissing my thighs and biting them, he makes his way to my dripping wet p*ssy. He looks up and says, "just lay back, I'll take care of you." He smirks and starts licking up and down my folds. I moan a little, and he starts licking faster and sucking on my clit, my back starts to arch and he guides one hand to my boobs and he takes his other hand and slides his finger in. "Omg baby, it feels so good." I say moaning and grabbing his hair with my hand. He goes faster, and slides two fingers in, curling them, "oh fuck..mm Eddie yes.." he makes me feel so good. "Fuck babe you're so wet." He moans, he starts licking and sucking my clit again, "cum on my face baby. You can do it." He fingers faster and sucks harder, "mm my god yess!" I say , "mm good girl."

He smirks at me and adjusts me under pillows and wrapping my thighs around his waist.
"Are you sure you want to do this babe?" He asks me, "yes baby, I want you. All of you." I reply, basically begging him to fuck me.

"Alright then sweetheart, as you wish." He replies smirking and biting his lip.