Chapter 23

We get back to his trailer, the phone rang and he answered it. While he was talking he told me to go back in the bedroom, so I did. I shut the door and was sitting on his bed.

Hm. Watch this.

I took my shirt off and threw them in the hallway, then I took my pants off and threw them a little closer to the door, I kept my panties on, but I heard him coming down the hallway. I got on my knees and had my head bent down between my legs. He walked closer to me and didn't say a word, he rubbed his fingertips down my spine, giving me a chilling sensation. Then he bent down and started kissing on my back, up and down.

I looked up at him, and he had a grin on his face. He placed his two fingers on my chin and lifted me up. He started kissing me, slowly, rubbing his hands all over my body. He took his shirt off and laid me back, still without saying anything he took off his pants, never breaking eye contact with me. That turned me on so much; he took his boxers off and got on top of me.

He started kissing on my neck slowly, taking his time. I let out soft moans, because he makes me insane. He kisses down my chest and started kissing on my breasts. He's licking all around my nipples and sucking on them. I start to get even more wet when he's doing that. "Mm baby." I moaned underneath my heavy breathing. Without moving from my breasts, he takes his hand and slides it down my stomach, and starts rubbing on my clit. Slowly but hard at the same time, "mm fuck Eddie." I moaned, it feels so good when he touches me. He knows how to make my body react and the best way possible. He puts his lips to my ear, "I missed this, I missed your sweet sounds, the way you call my name when I touch you." He kisses my ear and starts kissing my lips, he slides his finger inside me, making me feel good.

But I don't want his fingers, mouth or tongue. I want his cock. Every single inch inside me until he reaches my guts. I want him so bad, and I think he knows it. He wraps my thighs around his body and positions his self, he grabs his cock, spits on it and slowly slides it in. Every little stroke he makes, I can feel him growing bigger inside me. "Mmm yes baby." I moaned while rolling my hips in circles, trying to help him. "F-fuck I love how wet I make you. God you're so tight." He groans . He grabs my wrist and puts my hands above my head, "no touching" he smirks. He starts fucking me faster and harder with each stroke. "Ff-uck baby, yess. You feel too damn good. Too dam- g- g- good." He moans, he lets go of my wrists and I immediately wrap my hands around his back and start digging my nails into him, he loves when I do that, he lifts me up while still inside me and lets me ride.

"Fuck me baby," he says, "you know how to fuck m-." As soon as he said that it made me even more soaked, I placed my hands on his chest and started bouncing on his cock, making him go deeper inside me. "aah fuck yes, just like that, don't stop baby. You're gonna make me cum." I smile, "good, cum for me baby." I say as I start bouncing hard and faster. Then I grind on him in circles until he can't take it no more, "oh my- oh- I'm gonna cu- cum, oh fuck." He wraps his arms around me and he starts thrusting his hips upwards, going faster until he lets off inside of me.

He stays there in me, for a few seconds so he can collect himself. "Fuck babe," here lay down. I did so, and he's like "your turn." He put his face between my legs and he started licking and sucking on my p*ssy, fucking me with his fingers and tongue until I came, right on his face. "Oo yes eddie, fuck fuck mmm." He got up and smiled, he kissed me.

We laid there naked for a hot minute, we turned around and looked at each other, "that was amazing." He said smiling at me. "Yes it was baby, it sure was." I wrapped my legs around his. Pulled the cover up because it was chilly, then we both fell asleep. Naked.