Helping Addy.

(The outfit that belongs to Addy is the one on top of her picture and the one on top of Jaclyn is her outfit)
"Moonlight, come here sweetie." yelled Tobias. I walked out of the camper in black skinny jeans with rips in them. A teenage mutant ninja turtles crop top. Navy Blue low cut converse. A yellow and black flannel. I had my hair and make up all done. All I did to my hair was brush it because my hair is naturally straight with some curls. For my make up I did a dark blue eyeshadow, Black eyeliner, mascara and I put on the red lipstick I have to wear. I put lip ring in and I was done. "Yes Tobias." I asked him. "Go get ready for lunch." He said. As soon as he said that I left. I went into Tobias's house and sat at the table. Soon Tobias came in with what looks like a girl and put her in the chair next to me and takes off the bag that was on her head. "Who are you." She yelled and thrashed around in the chair. "I'm Tobias. And this is our family." Tobias said and gestures to the full table. "Who are you my dear." asked Tobias. "I'm addy." She said "Let's get you dressed." He said and I got up and took her hand. "Hi addy. My name is Jaclyn. I'm going to help you get ready." I said sweetly and help her up and walked to my trailer.

~Addy's POV~ (Bet you weren't expecting that.)
I was walking with a very pretty girl that looks around 10k's age. She was wearing way more clothes then the two other girls. "So how old are you." I asked her. "I'm 18." She said. When we got to a trailer she went in and went to the closet and got me some clothes. She walked out with some light blue jeans with rips in them and a olive green tank top and some white low top converse. "Thank you so much." I said as she sat me down on a chair and put on some light brown eyeshadow some black eyeliner and some light pink lipstick and painted my nails blue. I got up and hugged her. "Thank you for not making me to slutty like the other girls." I said "no problem but I should tell you something. the others eat people. But I don't I can't even imagine eating the people and the worse part is that that don't kill them they just slice and eat." She said and started crying so I hugged her and she hugged me.

~Cassandra's POV~

Right now the group and I are going to my old groups place. The place my little sister is, I'm not leaving her. This time I'm leaving with her or not leaving at all.