Where are you

I awoke to see that we are at a building and that it was just me and 10k out on the truck. "What. Where are the others." I asked him. "They went to get doc and get the helicopter." he said. "Okay." I said. "Hey I'm gonna go nap ok." he said and went into the truck. "Okay." I said. after about 5 minutes of him being asleep the truck was ambushed by tons of z's. I couldn't fight them off so I grabbed my bag and ran. I was in track when I was the best runner in the whole school so I used my skills and ran. I had about 30 z's behind me. But I continued to run and run but what I realized when I was running was that my family/group is back there and I'm far away running to save my life.

~1 hour later~

I finally out ran the z's. I can't go back because a huge storm is coming. I found a police cruiser and looked inside the windows and saw that there was no z's inside. I hot wired the radio inside the cruiser. "Come in Citizen Z. Repeat. Come in Citizen Z. This is Jaclyn from Operation Bite Mark." I said. "Come in Jaclyn. This is citizen Z. How can I help you folks." he said. "Its just me." I said. "What do you mean it's just you." said citizen z. "There was a hoard and 10k was inside the truck taking a nap and the others were looking at a helicopter and I ran because I was out in the open. Listen. I need you whenever you hear from them tell them that I'm okay but I'm going to continue on my way to California and hopefully find them along the way." I said and got out of the cruiser and ran. I ran until the storm got bad and I hid inside a store under the counter.