Meeting The Little One

While we were hunting I heard crying. I ran and left Pablo. I looked around and saw a group of 10 z's chasing a little girl around 5 years old. I got out my bow and shot all of them in the head. I ran and stopped her. "Are you okay." I said. "Yes. Thank you" she said and Hugged me. I hugged her back. "I'm Jaclyn. What's your name sweetie." I said as I picked her up and walked back to Pablo. "I'm Charlie." she said and snuggled into me. I saw Pablo running towards us. "Why and Where did you go." he asked and checked me for bites or scratches but stopped when he saw me holding Charlie. "Who is this little munchkin." he asked as he waved and smiled at her. "My names charlie. Who are you." she asked. "I'm Pablo." he said as I out her down. I have her 2 black pocket knives and a pink gun that I had found in a store 2 days ago. "You know how to shot and stab right." I said as I bent down and put the gun and 1 knife threw her shorts belt loops. "No." she said. "Okay you go for the head. Anywhere at get to the brain. You have to destroy the brain." I said and stood up as I heard a car coming. We walked out to the road and saw the truck. I started Waving my arms around. I finally got their attention. they stopped and got out. "What happened." I said as Pablo and CHARLIE got caught up with me and Charlie hid behind me and cling onto my legs. "Some kids completed suicide and everybody died and turned." said Garnett. "Ok.Wait. Where is Cassandra." I asked trying to find her. "She got shot because she tried to save us. She got shot in the head." said Garnett as everyone looked at me with sorrow. I had to take a minute to think this over. My sister. My Older Sister Cassandra. Was. Dead. I fell on my knees and started to cry in my hands. "You'll be okay. I'm hear for you." said Charlie as she hugged me. I heard a collection of gasps. "Where did she come from." Asked addy. when I didn't answer Pablo answered for me. "She saved her from 10 z's. Her name is Charlie." Pablo said. Soon I stopped crying and hugged Charlie really tight. I stood up and picked her up and got in the back of the truck with doc and 10k while Garnett,Warren,Murphy,Addy,Mack and Cass-- Oh wait. She's gone. I'll miss you Cassy. I love you big sis.
----------------------------------
OMG. THAT WAS A HUGE PLOT TWIST. BUT I LOVE GARNETT MORE THAN I LOVE CASSANDRA SO I MADE A HUGE PLOT TWIST BECAUSE I WANTED TO. FONT GET MAD AT ME. 😢👌❤️
R.I.P
Cassandra Willis
Died to save others.