Read

I want to start another book. I deleted my walking dead one because i did not have time for it at all but i had a lot of people reading this on this so i kept it. I will continue to write this book but i want to write another book. Probably another fanfiction. Oh and if you want to be in the new book i will need characters. I have two books that i have plots for.

1. Glenn Rhee's Sister

What if Glenn Rhee had an older twin sister who is living at the cdc with Dr. Edward Jenner. She only lives with him because she was in the marines and was shipped there to help but was the only one that survived after her team was killed and Dr. Jenner helps her with a home and she helps him with runs and protection. But what happens when Rick Grimes and the group go to the cdc and find her there and what happens if a certain crossbow wielding redneck starts to feel feelings for this weird woman. Will he confess his love or will it be too late.

2. Rick Grimes sister

what if when the group was in terminus Rick and Carl grimes didn't know that their younger sister and Aunt was there. What happens when She saves a certain redneck ass while he wasn't paying attention.

And yes i know they are both Daryl Dixon fanfiction but if you have any ideas then you can list them down below and i will need characters. Oh and im also working on a second update for this story right now. Thanks fro the support. Bye Bye