The End

JACKLYN'S POV

It's now winter. Murphy ran away. The group and I are too cold and too tired to continue on. Everybody around us are dying. We just keep heading north to try to find a place to stay. We were just driving around when we spotted a house. It was in the woods alone with no zombies around. We went to check it out only to open the door to have what seemed like thousands of zombies. We used up most of our ammo and tried to fight but we couldn't. We were too weak. I had felt an arm grab me by my hair and then i felt a chunk of my skin taken out of my neck. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I fell to the ground and when i looked around i saw all of the zombies dead and my group standing around me. I smiled at them and they smiled sadly back at me. I turned my head to see 10k holding my head in his hands. I smiled but he didn't smile back. He just leaned back and kissed me. I kissed him back but i was met with blackness surrounding me and i smiled one last time. "I love you all" I said and went limp in 10k's arms.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I shot up out of my bed and looked around. I was in my house and I could hear the familiar snores from my mom and dad and I could see my sister in her bed on the other side of the room.

'It was a dream. All a Just a dream'

Thank you for reading my book guys. I hope you all liked it. This is the last chapter of this book. I had a lot of fun writing this book but I just couldn't think of anything else to write. Honestly i'm gonna miss writing this book but i have other books that i have to write.

Love you all,

AshtonJames98