6 Weeks Later

I was walking down this really long road. I was alone. Pablo and I were inside this trailer park when a whole herd of Z's came out of nowhere. I couldn't find Pablo over all the moans and groans. I locked myself in my trailer and when the hoard passed I went outside. I walked all around and couldn't find him anywhere. So I thought that he either left or he turned. It has been 6 weeks since we went ahead of the group. We should have if just stayed with them. I miss 10k and the others. I am dressed in black skinny jeans with rips in them and a short sleeve flannel shirt and black and white vans with my hair pulled up in a high ponytail. As I was walking I heard a truck coming so I got my bow out and hooked an arrow and held it by my side ready to be shot. I continued walking but I heard the truck stop. "Jaclyn. Is that you." I heard a little girls voice that I swear sounded like Charlie's. I turn around to see the group and I dropped my bow and fell to my knees as charlie ran into my arms and hugged me tight. I stood up and looked at the others. "I never thought u would see you guys again." I said.
-------------------------------------Can I get 5+ comments for the next chapter. Love you and sorry that I haven't updated in awhile.