10k's POV

🔫10k's POV🔫
~Earlier~
We were at the gates to get addy out. "Let.Her.Go.Tobias." said Cassandra as she walked up to the gate. "Now." she said. "Sunshine. We have someone for you to meet." Tobias said and suddenly there was a guy walking with a girl trashing in his arms. "LET.ME.GO." yelled the mystery girl. "Jaclyn." said Cassandra as she started crying. the mystery girl looks up and she is really pretty. "Cassandra." she yelled and got out of the mans grip and ran up to the fence as Cassandra did the same. "They said they gave you mercy." said 'Jaclyn'. "I didn't die Jac. I have been with a group." said Cassandra as she motioned to us. The girl named Jaclyn turned to the man named Tobias. "I'll start eating with the group and start doing my jobs if you let addy go and let Cassandra go Tobias." she said. I was shocked why did she want to trade places with addy and Cassandra. He started smiling. "Okay." he said and opened the gates and threw addy out and put an arm around her shoulder. for some reason I got jealous. "No. Tobias take me." argued Cassandra. "No Cassandra. Go live and be free. You're the older one. I love you but you need to be free. I love you." Jaclyn said and ran and hugged Cassandra. They let go and went to go back into the but addy hugged her. "Please don't stay. We can make a deal with Tobias and keep you." addy begged. "Addy. I'm not doing this for me I'm doing this for you and Cassandra. I will never regret meeting you and sharing my clothes and makeup with you. Good bye." she said and walked back into the gates. after that went down we had to drag Cassandra and addy back to the truck. when we got to the truck addy and Cassandra sobbed uncontrollably. "Wait. I know how addy knew her but how did you know her." said Warren and we all looked at Cassandra wanting an answer. "She's my younger sister." she said. I was shocked how can she be related to Cassandra. "How about we make a plan to get her back" said Garnett. "Please." begged Cassandra. I was secretly begging the group along with Cassandra. "Okay." said Warren. Time to get Jaclyn back.
~Skip ahead in time~
Doc just went into the trailer and was waiting. I was looking through my scope and saw Jaclyn wearing a black crop top and really short shorts that are purple. she looked hot. she was being dragged by Tobias to the trailer that doc went in. Right now I wished I was in there. Then the trailer started rocking. and then Tobias went in with a man and I heard a shot and music. I looked back and saw the truck with a lot z's after it. I got in position and looked through the scope and saw that Jaclyn was dragging doc behind a trailer. I saw the truck drive up and doc dragged her to the truck he seemed to talk to her and she pulled out a sniper and shot everybody that came close Right between the eyes. I looked at doc and he had the same facial expression I had on my face. Shocked. they came and picked me up and went back to the others and Jaclyn jumped out of the car and ran towards Cassandra as she ran towards Jaclyn and Hugs her really tight.