Meeting The group

As I was hugging Cassandra I saw all of the group looking at us. We pulled apart. "Hi I'm Jaclyn." I said and smiled. "I'm Warren and this is Garnett." said a colored lady (No offense in any way to colored people.) and pointed to an older guy. "I'm addy but you already know this." she said and Hughes me and I laughed and hugged her back. "Mack." said a blonde kid. "My name is Doc and this is Murphy." said an older man while pointing to a man who seemed to be mad. "What crawled up your ass." I said to Murphy. Everyone laughed. "Nothing. It's. Just... I swear I have seen you before." he said. (Murphy knew Jaclyn before the apocalypse because of his niece.) "Wait did you have a niece named Annabella." I asked him. "Yes.Wait that's where I know you from. You were Annabella's best friend" said murphy as he smiled. "Oh and that's 10k." said Doc. I looked and saw a boy around my age and boy. Was he cute. He had pale skin and dark brown/black hair and bright green/Grey eyes. "So where are you guys going." I asked as I was inside Cassandra's arms. "Were going to California. Murphy is the only living cure." Said Garnett and everybody got into the truck. Cassandra was in the truck with addy mack Murphy Garnett and Warren and I was in the back with Doc and 10k. "So how old are you." asked Doc. "I'm 18 years of age sir." I said. "How long were you in Philly." he asked. "2 1/2 years now I think." I said. "So what did you do before this." asked doc. "I was in my last 3 months of school and I worked at a gun range and was one of the instructors." I said. "Wow. I was an amateur doctor who learned All of his facts off of television shows." said doc and we all laughed. (By all I mean Doc,20k and I.) "Wow what about you." I asked 10k. "Well..."
YOU GUYS/GIRLS HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT 10k's LIFE WAS LIKE. (I don't know anything about background only that his first kill was his dad. So I'm going to be making it up.)