Amish Zombies

~Jaclyn's POV~
After 10k told us his story I was really sad and ended up with tears in my eyes. I hugged him and said sorry. I know what it's like having to kill somebody you love. My cousin that I was living with before I found Cassandra and Tobias family tried to bite me. I had to shoot him in the head. After all of that I was really tired so I fell asleep. Soon after I fell asleep I was awakened to the truck stopping. I got up and saw that there was two Amish zombies coming our way. before I could get my throwing knives out 10k shot them in the head with stones and a sling shot. "Amish Zombies... Really....Really." said addy as she looked at them like it was a joke. "They tried to quarantine themselves from the rest of society to keep the Z's from spreading the infection." said Garnett. "Well we knew Romaro had it right. Were all carrying the virus even if your not bit." said Mack. "That or the living dead. Great movies sucky reality... You know what... If the z's didn't spread the zombies how did the virus become so big." asked addy. "You wanna know what I heard." said Garnett. "I heard that the infection was spread by birds." said Garnett after that I went to the back of the truck and soon enough we were on the road. While we were driving I was getting to hot in long jeans and a long sleeve shirt. i turned to see Cassandra looking at me. She looked at my outfit and then we met eye contact. I nodded and just sat in the shade. Suddenly we heard and saw a junk car coming behind us. "Humans 7 o'clock." said doc. "I see them." said Warren as she fixed the mirror to get a better glimpse. "They part of your cannibal friends." Said Doc as he looked at me and Cassandra. We looked at each other and Cassy said "No something else." . "Watch out." said mack as we saw zombies in the road. When we slowed down I grabbed my sniper and ran towards the house and climes the roof. I saw 10k hiding in a tree. "Hey it's not time to have sex you two." said doc. I blushed and saw that 10k blushed too. Suddenly I saw the group have guns pulled on them. I aimed and shot one of the guys as 10k shot the zombie in front of him. I cocked my gun and aimed at the guy behind the leader and shot as 10k shot the zombie. The leader looked at me shocked and then started chuckling. then Garnett out up the hand signal for us to stop and they talked as I made my way towards 10k. I tapped his shoulder to let him know I was here. He jumped and took out a knife and pushed me against the tree. "Well if I knew you wanted to kill me then I wouldn't have come with the group. Dam kid." I said and rubbed my neck where he pushed me against the tree. he pulled back fast and check me over. "Sorry I thought you were a z." he said and I hugged him. I released him to see the truck being giving to the bandits and we walked over to the junk mobile. Me and 10k took the outside rear end. Mack Had addy on his lap in the back with Cassandra and murphy. Then Warren was driving it with Garnett in the passenger side. and doc sitting where the hood should be. Soon we stopped because doc yelled "Its the truck and the bandits." we stopped and got out. I went behind the group of people on there knees with 10k and waited. "Put your guns down and on the ground. First shot taken and your dead." said Garnett. After they were done we noticed something different. "What is this." asked Garnett. "A robbery." said the dad in the family and the kids and wife pulled out guns and killed all of them. then they got in the truck and drove away. we looked at each other and went back to the junker. This time Garnett was driving and Warren in the passenger side. And Cassandra and Murphy were in the back then on the outside rear Was mack and addy. So then where the hood should be was Doc,10k and i. The only problem was that it only fit 2 people so I just stood there not knowing what to do and then 10k grabbed my waist and put me on his lap and put his arms around my waist to keep me there. We were driving when we saw the family on the ground being chewed on and z's walking/running around. we got to the truck and doc,10k,Addy,Mack and I all sat in the back. "We really need to get off this road." said addy. I looked at her. "We really do need to." I said and relaxed and out my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes and just sat there.