Jealously leads you nowhere

(I love this song so much and the cover that these guys did is awesome.)

~10k's POV~

I was shocked that J didnt have any boyfriends but then again I didnt have any girlfriends. But im glad that she didn't because if she did then she would have wanted to go and find him. I suddenly felt a head on my shoulder and I knew that it was J because she is the only one who I let out her head on m shoulder. I put my arm around her waist and she snuggled into my side. I looked up and saw that Cassandra was glaring at J. Wait why is she glaring at her sister. "Why are you glaring at J" I hissed at cassandra. "She always got the boys before the world went to shit. She may have not have dated them but they all wanted her. Even my boyfriends used me so they could see her. So I'm jealous that she is getting you and that you like her and not me." She said. "I dont like you like that and Jealously gets you nowhere." I said and rested my head on J's head, pulled her closer and snuggled into her and closed my eyes and fell asleep holdig the only thing that is keeping me from going insane. I know that sounds weird since i have only known her for about 8 or 9 days but everytime I see her I fall more and more in love with her.