Meeting Citizen Z

(So instead of having Citizen Z or Simon have a crush on addy I'm going to have him have a crush on Jaclyn.)
~Jaclyn's POV~
We found a little store so we could find stuff. I went into the back and found a girls bathroom. I checked for any zombies but found none. I then went into a stall and got changed when I stepped out you could see all my tattoos. I have 3 arrow designs on my right hand and an elephant on my pointer finger of my left hand. I then have a dream catcher on the back of my right thigh. I then have 2 arrows that go opposite ways in my left wrist. I then have a 'forever young' tattoo on my left side and 'Never a failure, always a lesson' on my right side. I put on a floral print crop tank top and jean shorts with a patch that says 'Fuck You' then I put on my brown combat boots with a floral print on the inside and the flaps. I went outside and got into the back of the truck and have everybody a water bottle and 2 cosmic brownies. I found 9 water bottles and 2 packs of 10 cosmic brownies. Don't tell anyone but I also found some spicy hit beef jerky and 2 while packages of Oreos. We all sat down and ate our food. I only at one-fourth of a cosmic brownie. While 10k ate half of his second one and the whole first one. the rest of the group ate all of there cosmic brownies and drank half of their water bottles. 10k and I didn't drink any of our water. We soon got to an old burger joint that had a ordering machine still up. so doc and 10k hold up a satellite and we got a signal and talked to a guy named Citizen Z. "Who is the new person in the back of the group." he said and everybody looked at me. I pointed to myself. "Me" I asked and went closer and crouched down. "Yes you. What's your name." he asked. "I'm Jaclyn. Cassandra's Little sister." (I don't know what Cassandra's last name is so I didn't put a last name in)
"Ah.Okay. How are you." he asked. I chuckled. "Pretty Shitty since the world has become nothing." I said and laughed. "Okay. Whelp. I'm going to go." I said and walked back to the truck not even listening to what they were saying.
~10k's POV~ 🔫🔪🚬 (Bet you weren't expecting this POV. Whelp anyway just continue reading.)
I was watching and listening to Jaclyn and this citizen Z guy. When he asked how she was, I'm going to admit. I was REALLY REALLY jealous. I just wanted to keep a good solid conversation with her and to have her not be sad for me. Ugh. I wish I was Citizen Z right now. I saw her walk up and sit down in the bed of the truck. Soon we got into the truck to drive off to some place with a helicopter for us to get murphy to the Cdc and guess what. I sat next to her. Ok I'm gonna tell you a secret. I have a crush on Jaclyn but I'm to scared to say anything. Only mack,addy,warren,Garnett,Cassandra and Doc know. We didn't tell her or Murphy.

~Jaclyn's POV~
Everybody got into the truck and 10k sat next to me. Nobody but Murphy and Doc know that I have a really big crush on 10k. "Hi 10k." I said and smiled. "Hi J." he said. "J" I asked surprised "Ya you call me 10k and I call you J." he said and laughing and I started laughing too. "So. Any boyfriends before the end of the world." asked 10k. "Nope." I said. He looked very surprised by my answer. "Why not.I mean you had to have boys dropping at your feet." he said and I blushed really hard. "Oh she had lots of boys at her feet. But whenever a boy would get near her she would threaten to chop off his balls and make them eat them." Said Cassandra. "What." said a very scared 10k as he moves slightly away. "None of them fit my perfect boyfriend needs list." I said and shrugged and put my head on 10k's shoulder and fell asleep.