Free

👭Cassandra's POV👭

The whole group had to drag me away from the gates and back to the truck. I was sobbing uncontrollably with addy. "wait. I know how addy knew her but how did you know her." Warren asked me. everybody in the group looked at me. "She's my younger sister." I said. "How about we make a plan to get her back." said Garnett. "Please." I begged. "Okay." said Warren. Time to make a plan to get my sister back.

💋Jaclyn's POV💋

I am now changed into a black lace crop top and purple short shorts and black vans. I have blue eye-shadow on and black eyeliner on. Then I have bright red lipstick and my hair in an up do with braids. i then go into the trailer and it was my turn to feed mom. as I was feeding mom a man came in. "Got some men that need companionship. Looks like your up moonlight." he said and Tobias grabbed my arm and dragged me to a trailer and opened the door. I looked at the guy and he was the old guy in my sisters group. "No rough Stuff." said Tobias. "Define Rough Stuff." doc said. "Moonlight will tell you." Said Tobias as he pushed me in and closed the door. "20 minutes." said Tobias. "Follow my lead. and my name is doc." said doc. then he fake moaned and I started fake moaning. soon doc started screaming and took out a gun and I took out my bag full of weapons and clothes and put it on my back and got my tazer ready. suddenly Tobias and another man came in and doc shot the guy and Tobias attacked doc and i attacked Tobias to where im straddling him. "Moonlight." he screamed. "My name isn't Moonlight. It is Jaclyn." I said and tazed him in the mouth. Suddenly I heard gunshots and music. I grabbed doc's hand and kicked the door open and I saw a truck with zombies behind it. I grabbed doc's hand and dragged him behind a trailer until the truck pulled up. then doc grabbed my hand and dragged me into the back of the truck. "You have a gun." asked doc. "Yeah a sniper and a pistol." I said. "Use the sniper." he said. I pulled out my sniper and shot zombies right I between the eyes. doc looks at me with a shocked expression. "Your a really good shot." he said. "Thanks. I said. we finally got to where a lot of people were. doc hopped out and so did i. I saw Cassandra running towards me and hugged me really tight.