Real names

😍Jaclyn's POV😍

When it was time to get up this morning I tried to get up off of the floor but I couldn't. I looked down my waist where there was an arm wrapped around it. I turned to look at the owner to find out it was 10k. I was confused but then all the memories from last night came back to me and I blushed. I looked at him to see he was still sleeping. I moved closer and pecked his lips. He still didn't wake up so I started pecking his lips over and over again. Until he grabbed my face and kept my lips on his. We pulled apart and smiled at each other. I got up and went to the bathroom with some clothes and an old towel I found. Just as I was about to undress myself when I heard a knock on the door I opened it to find 10k. "Can I shower with you." He asked with puppy eyes. "No" I said and closed and locked the door. I heard him groan when I turned on the shower.
       -/- 3 hours later-/-
Me and 10k were riding the motorcycle that we found when a question popped in my head. "Hey. 10k. I know this is a question I probably shouldn't be asking, but what is your real name." I asked. I heard him laugh. "Babe. You don't have to say be cautious about that. My real name is tommy." He said and kissed my neck. (Since I was driving)  "I love you." I said to him. "I love you too." He said and hugged me tighter as we continued driving.
Hey guys or girls. I finally updated. I missed updating this book but for some reason I just couldn't think of anything to write but then it popped in my head like. (ITS GONNA BE A ROMANTIC PART) So I made it romantic... Well... Kinda romantic. 👋🏻✌🏼️👌🏻FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GIVE ME 5 COMMENTS👋🏻✌🏼️👌🏻