4. The fall truly madly deeply

Song of the chapter: truly, madly, deeply by One Direction

Edited March 30th, 2015

Mackenzie

We drove to Austin's to get his stuff.
"Want to come in?" he asked me and I nodded. I jumped out of his car and he grabbed my hand as we walked in together, I looked at our hands intertwined and smiled. We walked into his house and he packed up what he needed, while he was packing I looked around at all the posters from the fans and all the pictures of him and his friends. I smiled at the picture of him, Alex, Robert, Tyler, and Dave. I looked over at some of the posters when one caught my eye, and I gasped. He put up my poster, I scream fangirling on the inside. Austin turned around at my gasp.
"What's wrong?" He asked confused on why I was smiling.
"You put up my poster!" I fangirled. He just laughed. I looked back at the poster that I had taken hours to make.
"Ready?" Austin asked breaking me out of my thoughts as he grabbed my hand, I looked up at him and smiled. We walked out to his car and drove to my house.
"So what do you want to do tonight?"
"I don't know. Movie night sound good?"
"Anything with you is good." I blushed, and he laughed. When we finally got to my house he got out and opened my door. We walked to my front door and I unlocked it.
"Wait what if your parents don't like me and I can't be your best friend." Austin asked nervously pouting at the end, I laughed.
"We'll that would be too hard."
"Awe 'cuz I'm amazing?" He asked smiling.
"Nope" I said popping the p. "they're not even here." I said as I opened the door and walked into my house. I led Austin up to my room and he set his stuff down as I grabbed some sweats and an Aeropostale tank top.
"Wait right here Austin I'm going to go change in the bathroom. You can change in here."
"I don't mind you changing in here." He said winking, I laughed.
"Keep dreaming Austin." I went into the bathroom and changed into my sweats and tank top. I walked to my room and knocked on the door.
"Come in." Austin sing-songed. I laughed and opened the door, grabbing Austin's hand, I led him downstairs to the living room.
"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked austin.
"Whatever you want."
"Oh c'mon Austin have an opinion. Please." I used the puppy dog eyes.
"Haha fine but only because your too cute." He said pinching my cheeks and I giggled. He bent down and looked at the movies.
"Ohh lets watch grown ups."
"Okay and paranormal activity if your not to scared."
"Oh hunny I was born fearless." He said with sass. I laughed.
"Okay leggo!" I said as I ran to the kitchen and made popcorn and pulled out various snacks from the pantry. I got two buckets of ice cream, skittles, and some double stuffed Oreos. I walked back in with all the food and austin laughed at me.
"What?" I ask jumping onto the couch and handing austin his set of food.
"Nothing." Austin smirked.
2 bags of popcorn, ice cream, loads of skittles, and several packages of Oreos later we had finished grown ups and we were going to start the paranormal activity marathon. I turned out the lights to make it scarier and I moved all the wrappers to the floor. Austin scooted closer to me, yawned and put his arm over the top of the couch. I laughed to myself, that was the oldest one in the book but still cute coming from him. Everything was cute coming from him. I leaned in and rested my head on Austin chest and he brought his arm on top of my back and we just sat there and watched the movie. I listened to his heartbeat, it was calming, I felt safe in his arms I thought before I slowly drifted to sleep.
I woke up to Austin's light snores. His arms were around my waist holding me close to him, I smiled he was just perfect. I mentally slapped myself, he won't ever like me. I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he pulled me in tighter.
"Where do you think your going gorgeous?"
"We'll I was going to go make us breakfast."
"But I wanna cuddle!" He said sticking his lower lip out.
"Sur-nope!" I say getting up and running down the hall.
"Your gonna regret that." He said running after me. I screamed and ran into my room closing the door and jumping under my sheets. Austin walked in and I giggled.
"Oh I wonder where mackenzie is?" He said getting closer. He pulled the sheets off me and I screamed. He pinned me down and had his knees on either side of my waist. We stayed like this for what seemed like a lifetime.
"So what is my punishment. Don't hit me too hard my cheek still kind of hurts from when Josh slapped me last time." He looked at me shocked. He bent down and kissed my cheek. I turned bright red.
"What-what was that for?" I stuttered.
"Your cheek hurt so I was kissing it better and you honestly thought I would ever hurt you in any way?"
"It's a force of habit when I hear your gonna regret that my mind automatically thinks whoever said it is going to hurt me."
"I would never ever hurt you. I thinks it's wrong to hit a girl. That's why I beat the shit out of that josh kid when he did." He stated getting off of me and pulling me into his lap. That crushed me, he didn't do it because he liked me he did it because what Josh did was wrong. I should've seen that coming.
"Um I'm going to go shower and get ready."
"Okay for what? and we could shower together you know save water." He said winking at me. I laughed and got of his lap reluctantly.
"I don't know the day? And in your dreams Austin."
"You know it babe." He winked at me again. I laughed even harder.
"You can get in after I get out if you want or you can use my parents bathroom."
"It's okay I showered yesterday. I'm good." I nodded and walked into the bathroom I closed the door and turned the water on. I stripped down and got in the shower. I started to sing one of my new favourite songs.
"Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between. I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me or did I dream that we were perfectly entwine. Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine. Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss and all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I picture this"
I finish my shower and get out, wrapping a towel around myself and opened the door, in tumbled Austin.
"Austin?" I ask my voice raising a bit.
"Yes?"
"What the hell are you doing?"
"Well I was getting changed when I heard you voice singing and so I walked over to the door and I listened and your amazing!"
"Austin! I don't like to sing in front of people!"
"Well you were amazing!"
"Whatever!" I stomped to my room and closed and locked the door. I got dressed in my superman tank top, red skinny jeans and black vans. Afterwards I went to bathroom and straightened my hair. I went to go grab my makeup and found it wasn't there.
"Austin Carter Mahone!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs to find a shirtless Austin watching spongebob.
"Yes Mackenzie?" He asked innocently.
"I-uh-um" wow, this boy had some abs.
"You what?" He said smirking knowing full well where my brain, and eyes were.
"What the fuck happened to all my makeup?"
"Oh well about that....."
"Austin you better tell me where my makeup is right now!" I shout.
"I hid it you look much better without it."
"But now all my flaws are showing!" I pouted, whining a bit.
"Oh my gosh everyone will know your human which will surprise them because you look like an angel."
I laughed sarcastically. "Austin very funny. You should be a comedian but for now give. Me. Back. My. Makeup!"
He just shook his head. "You don't even know do you?"
"I don't know what?" I asked confused.
"How beautiful you are. You don't know do you? Your gorgeous. Probably one of the most perfect girls I've ever seen in my life. You could be a model. You have been put down so much that you self-esteem is so low you believe every word they say about you. I want to be there for you because no girl as beautiful as you should be alone."
I blushed. "What are you trying to say Austin?"
"Mackenzie, ever since I meet you I wanted to ask you this. I think your beautiful and so amazing. Mackenzie will you be my girlfriend?"
I stood there shocked. What was I going to say?

*-*

•VOTE•FAN•COMMENT•