18. The fall demons

Haii guise ^.^ >.< so I want to thank you all for all the reads and the amazing feedback! I love you all!!

The sequel is already formed in my mind!! Can't wait for you all to read it ^.^

Edited 8/6/13

Dedications are:

@mmdonn <gurllll your so awesome and your comments make my day :)

@kaylynn23 <gurlll your so amazing. Love you!!

And this is also for my friend Brittany. She has been an amazing help with this story. Love you!

Also thank you to alaysia because she helps me be a better writer.

And lastly thank you mama mahone for giving birth to mr. Perfection <3

Song of the chapter: demons by imagine dragons <3

Mackenzie p.o.v

I hate my parents. I hate my life. I wish I was dead. I cleaned the entire house spotless while my parents did god knows what in their room, probably drinking and doing some type of illegal drug. I hated them. Once I finally finished hours later, I went to my room. I laid down on my bed and my phone buzzed six times. I groaned. Maybe I should answer them, maybe they'll shut up. I unlocked my phone and went to the messages. I clicked Sarah's messages first. They should be relatively harmful.

'Boo are you okay?'

'I heard what happened boo please talk to me.'

'Kenzie!!'

'Ma freaking Kenzie! Answer me!'

'Answer me!!'

'Please just call me so I can know your okay?'

'Please?'

And it went on like that. I replied back.

'Hi Sarah. I'm alive you don't need to check up on me I'm fine. Love you boo :*'

She replied back immediately.

'Okay boo call me if you need anything <3'

Next I opened up Alex's.

'Kenzie, austin is out of control. He came to my house screaming he lost the love of his life forever because of me and he attacked me. What the heck happened??'

'Mackenzie what the hell???'

'What the fuck girl?!?!'

'Robert told me what happened. I'm sorry. If you need me I'm here for you. <3 so is Sarah.'

'Kenzie? Why won't you answer anyone? Are you okay?'

'Mackenzie seriously?'

'Please call someone to let is know your alive and safe. Xx Alex and the crew.'

And more I replied back.

'Alex I'm fine. I'm sorry about austin are you okay? And you guys don't need to check up on me.'

He replied back minutes later.

'Okay Kenzie and I'm fine bruised a little but I'm okay. I did more damage to austin.'

'Thank you! Love you Alex!!'

I sighed opening up Tyler's.

'Kenzie <3'

'Kenzie I heard!! Awe I'm so sorry. If you need to talk I'm always here.'

'Keep your head up princess your tiara is falling <3'