24. The fall i like that

Hiya! Nothing new to say besides I love you all and thanks for the support.

Dedications areeeeee:

@mmdonn

@theperksofbeingaloser

@directionerbaybee

Song of the chapter: I like that by before you exit. (Listen to it.)

Mackenzie's p.o.v

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled thinking about last night. We were technically dating now. I realized I was partially shirtless so I tried to free myself from Austin's grip. He pulled tighter.

"Kenzie. Stoooooop." He mumbled.

"Austin I need to get a shirt on." His eyes shoot open. "What?"

"Austin stop being cheeky." I say laughing and lets go of my waist.

"But that's my job when you look like you do." He winked. I pulled on a tank top.

"Don't look." I say.

"Babe I just saw you with just a bra on I think you can change you pants."

"Just shut up and turn around." I say and he does. I change into a pair of yoga shorts and then crawl over to austin.

"You know you'll just have to take that shirt off."

"Um why?" I ask.

"Because it looks better on the floor." He winks and I smack his chest.

"We'll now you don't get a kiss." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"My girlfriend or five year old girl? Ninety nine percent of people will get it wrong." He says laughing. I burst into a fit of laughter.

"That was a good one." I say between laughs.

"You know I love your laugh."

"Why? It's weird."

"Because it's yours."

"Awe aren't you going from cheeky perv to sappy fuck in point two seconds?"

Emily walked in before he could reply.

"Your all checked out. Your mom came in. Hopefully we won't meet like this again."

"Yes. Ill miss ya Emily!" I yell as I ran and hug her.

"Yeah. Yeah. Now get off of me hoodlum." She said mockingly. I skipped back to the bed and picked up all of my stuff and put it into bags.

"Here let me help." Austin said trying to grab a bag. I slap his hand.

"No." I say holding my bags to my chest. He held his hands up in surrender. I smiled and he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. Our hands molding perfectly together. We walked out to Michele's car.

"Mama!" I scream running to her and engulfing her into a hug.

"Feeling the love guys." Austin said.

"What are you doing austin?" Mama mahone said and austin smiled hopefully. "Why is she carrying her bags? I thought I raised you better." She scolded. Austin looked at her like what? Really? I giggled.

"It's okay mama I told him not to."

"Oh good I thought of have to bring out the baby pictures as punishment." His mom said. I laughed.

"Ooo baby pictures? I want to see!" I say.

"Oh I got a few in my purse. C'mon!" His mom says as I laugh.

"Mom!" Austin says turning red.

"Awe man I don't have them in here. Well then I guess ill just have to show you the ones I have at home, like when he used to run around with one of my bras on, or when he would shower in the sink." Mama said smirking.

"Mom!" Austin screams now redder than a tomato. I now can't breathe I'm laughing so hard. "Oh you think this is so funny?" Austin said looking at me smirking. My smile dropped. He ran over to me and picked me up by my waist.

"Austin!" I squeal and he leans in to kiss me. Michele cleared her throat.

"As adorable as you two are. No kissing in front of me!"

I laughed and austin put me back down turning red again.

"Lets go kids!" She said and got into the car. Austin grabbed my hand and we got into the back seat.

When we got back to Austin's house I was out of breath, I've never laughed that hard. Michele had blasted the music and we sang along really off key and danced, making faces at each other. It was one of the best car rides ever. We stepped out of the car, Austin's hand never leaving mine.

"I have a surprise for you." Austin said in my ear.

"You know how much I hate surprises." I whisper back.

"We'll you'll like this one and dress fancy." He whispers as we walk into his house.

"We'll I have to go start packing for Cali."

"Babe you don't have to start packing yet. Ill come over and help you tomorrow." Austin said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's fine. Ill see you later okay?" I say kissing Austin's cheek and starting to walk home.

"Are you walking?" Austin asked from behind me.

"Yeah ill be fine. It's only a few blocks."

"No c'mon get in the car. Ill drive you home."

"Austin-"

"No don't austin me. Just get in." I sighed and got in the car. We drove to my house in silence.

"Goodbye beautiful. See you in three hours." Austin said kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"Bye babe." I say getting out of the car. I walk to my door and blow austin a kiss. He pretends to catch the kiss and drives off. I walk into my house and up to my room. I figured I could pack for an hour than I had two hours to get ready. I sighed and opened up the first box. I went to my drawers pulling out journals and sketches to song lyrics and pictures. I pulled out a photo of me and austin. He was kissing my cheek and I was smiling at the camera. The next one was of me kissing his cheek and him smiling at me. The one after that was of him with a red lipstick stain on his cheek and he had a surprised face. I was in mid laugh. The last one was of us kissing. We completely ignored the camera and kissed like no one was watching. That one was my favorite one because I missed when we used to be like that. I placed the photos in the Box and went back to the drawer. There was a picture of me and the crew. We were all making faces at the camera but we looked happy together. I can't believe I was leaving the closest thing to family I've ever had. I didn't want to leave them but I had to. I finished the drawer and moved on to the next one. It was full of books. I pulled out all of them when I saw it. A stray blade. Maybe I could just once? One cut then ill be done.

"No mackenzie. You promised austin." I say out loud to myself throwing the blade to the side. I was done with that girl. I will never go back to that. Ever. I looked back at the drawer, there was a photo. I took it out and blew off the dust. It was of me, josh, Ashley, Kaitlin and Alyssa. All the girls looked extremely slutty and happy together and then there was me. I was standing off to the side by myself looking somewhat awkward but still smiling. Josh was holding Ashley's waist. I don't see how I didn't find that weird when we were dating. The picture was while we were dating too. I guess I was just blinded. I won't be that girl again. I won't be the insecure girl anymore. I looked on the back of the photo.

'Lose some weight fatso. Die already.

Xoxo Ashley'

I ripped up the photo. I didn't care. She has ruined more than enough of my life. I figured I had enough packing for today. Austin would help me tomorrow. I got up and went into the shower doing my usual shower routine. I got out and blow dried my hair. I started up the curling iron and went to my closet to pick out an outfit for tonight. I decided on a short floral dress. It was white on top and a red floral on the bottom with a thin brown belt. I walked back to my bathroom and curled my hair. I dropped the final strand of curls and looked at myself I the mirror. My hair was perfect now time for the makeup. I took out my phone and blasted Ed Sheeran's give me love. Singing along I did my makeup. When I was done I looked back at myself in the mirror. Wow. I actually looked good. I had done a semi fresh faced look with my makeup. Concealer, then bronzer, a light pink blush and dark round eyes. The dark makeup contrasted my icy blue eyes perfectly and the finishing touch was red lipstick. I smiled to myself. I had done pretty well tonight. I skipped back into my bedroom and picked up a pair of white high heels to go with the dress. Picking up a white and gold chain purse to carry my phone in my phone started playing say somethin. Austin was calling. I raced over to my phone which isn't the easiest thing to do in heels. I picked it up just in time.

"Hey austy." I say into the phone.

"Hello beautiful." Austin says on the other line.

"What's up?" I ask blushing. It doesn't matter how many times he calls me beautiful I still blush like crazy.

"I'm leaving my house right now. Ill be over in a few are you ready to go?"

"Yep."

"Okay see you soon."

"Love you."

"Love you too." He says hanging up. I put my phone in my purse along with a pack of gum. There's no need to bring money because Austin's not going to accept it anyways. I heard a knock on the door so I walked downstairs slowly in my heels and flung the front door open. Austin smiled and looked me up and down, his jaw dropping.

"Babe close your mouth you'll catch a fly." I say laughing.

"Sorry but you look stunning. Absolutely perfect as always." He says kissing my cheek. I finally get a good look at what he's wearing and I must say he looks pretty damn sexy. I bit my lip as I look him up and down. He's wearing a grey suit with a red tie and his hair is in a perfect swoop. He isn't wearing a hat and he has his crystal earrings in.

"Babe take a picture it'll last longer." Austin says winking. I snap back to reality and blush.

"Lets take a picture." Austin says pulling out his phone. We took a picture of us together than one of us kissing and another of us making a silly face. He posted the one of is making faces on Instagram.

'Me and my beautiful girl going out to diner. <3 @mackenziemahone'

"Will you send me those later? I want something to remember this of when I leave." I ask as we walk out to Austin's car.

"Of course beautiful." He replies and I blush. He opens the door for me. "And here you go m'lady." He says in a posh accent.

"Why thank you kind sir." I say in an equally posh accent getting in. He closes the door and then runs to the other side to get in.

"Okay your going to hate this but you need to put this on." He says handing me a blindfold.

"Really?" I ask slightly groaning.

"Of course. I'm austin mahone." He replies and I roll my eyes putting on the red cloth.

"Okay loser you can drive now." I say crossing my hands over my chest and he chuckles. I hear the music turn on. It was before you exit. God I love that band.

"Turn it up I love that song!" I say excitedly. Austin's chuckles again and turns up the music. I smile and sing along.

"No makeup on!

I like that!

Sing this song!

I like that!

I-I-I-I-I-I like that!

Can't find a mirror to see what I see in you.

Girl I will follow you until you see it too." The song finally ended and sunset blvd by emblem3 came on. I squealed.

"In guessing you like this one." Austin chuckled.

"Shh!" I say laughing.

"Lets take a trip to sunset blvd.

the city of stars

The city of blindin lights and starry eyes.

I said welcome to the city of angels.

To the city. (City)

I like my women like I like my juice.

Naked.

All natural no perseveratives or fakeness.

I like my women like I like my bradies.

In bunches.

I got a six pack I ain't talking bout the crunches." I laugh as I sing my favorite part of the song.

"Okay well that got sexual quite quickly." Austin said. I heard the station change and I frowned.

"Awe I like that song." I say.

"We'll I think you'll like this cd better." Austin replied. I waited for the song to start playing. A beat started but I couldn't figure out what I was before austin changed it, he skipped through a few more songs until he finally stopped on one. They don't know about us by one direction. He started to sing it.

"They don't know about the things we do.

They don't know about the I love you's.

but I bet you if they only knew.

They would just be jealous of us.

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about.

They don't know about us."

I started to sing along with him.

"They don't know how special you are.

The don't know what you've done to my heart

They can say anything they want cuz they don't know about us.

They don't know what we do best

It's between you and I

Our little secret.

But I wanna tell them.

I wanna tell the world that your mine girl!" I smiled as the song ended. Austin turned down the next one. It was change my mind.

"So zayn asked me if him and all the boys could meet up with us sometime so they could meet you. Would you want to?" Austin asked nervously.

"Really do you even have to ask that?" I say sarcastically. Like seriously he should know better.

"Yea that was a stupid question." Austin said laughing. I felt the car stop.

"Are we here? Can I take this stupid thing off now?"

"Yes babe." Austin said laughing.

"Yay!" I said pulling the blindfold off. I looked around. We were at the fanciest restaurant in town. The Melting Pot. It was a Italian and seafood restaurant.

"Austin you didn't have to bring me here." I whine as he opens my door.

"I wanted too. Anything for my princess." He said kissing my cheek. I groan.

"But it's way to expensive for you to pay for. I should've brought my money then." I say as we walk in.

"Reservation for mahone." Austin says to the waiter. "And I wouldn't have accepted your money. I was raised right the girl never pays for the meal."

"But what if the girl doesn't want the boy to spend a fortune." I say as we walk to the table.

"Babe were eating here. I'm paying its final." Austin said pulling out my chair.

"Thank you." I say and he sits down himself. The waitress sets down our menus and walks away. I open mine up and look for the cheapest thing. A salad.

"If you order a salad because its the cheapest thing-" austin starts and I groan.

"Austin!" I whine.

"Babe just get what you want. Stop worrying about the money. I got paid a lot for the last single I released okay? I have money to pay for diner."

"Fine but next time I'm taking you out for food and I'm paying." I say outing the emphasis on I'm.

"Whatever you say beautiful." Austin says. The waitress comes back.

"So are you two ready to order or do you need more time?"

"I think we're ready." Austin says looking at me. I nod in agreement.

"Okay. Drinks first." She says.

"Ill have a water please." Austin says politely. She nods writing it down and then looks at me.

"Water to please with a lemon." I say and she writes that down to.

"I would like vegetarian meal with edemame." I say and hand her my menu.

"Ill have the land and sea." Austin says and the lady takes our menus.

"Okay ill be back with your drinks." She says walking away.

"So you don't eat meat anymore? Should I have gone somewhere vegetarian? Oh my gosh sorry." Austin says rambling.

"Babe it's okay this is perfect. Expensive but perfect. And yes I am kind of vegetarian now." I say.

"What do you mean kind of?"

"I eat meat sometimes but not certain kinds of meat."

"Ohhh sorry for freaking out." Austin said half smiling.

"Hey it's all good." I say smiling. "You just want tonight to be perfect and it will be because your here with me."

"Awe." Austin says reaching across the table to hold my hand just as the waitress comes over. She sets down a basket of bread and our waters.

"Here you go." She says.

"Thank you." Austin and I both say and she smiles and walks away.

"So um hi." Austin says awkwardly.

"Austin are you nervous?" I ask rubbing my fingers over his hand.

"Yeah kind of. This is our first date since the breakup. I just want everything to be perfect for you."

"Stop worrying. It'll be amazing like I said."

"You know you know exactly what to say." Austin says absentmindedly. I blush.

"So what do you call a bell grande that isn't yours?" I ask austin smiling.

"Um what?"

"A nacho bell grande." I say cracking up laughing. He laughs at how funny I think it is.

"That was so stupid." Austin said laughing.

"Then why are you laughing so hard?"

"Because your so adorable." He replies back after catching his breath.

"I bet you I could beat you in a bad pickup line contest." I say smiling. I knew tons of horrible pickup lines.

"Alright it's on." Austin says winking.

"Okay um are you from Tennessee because your the only ten I see." I start smiling.

"Did you fall from heaven? Because you look like an angel."

"Fuck me if I'm wrong but isn't your name Miley?"

Austin started laughing.

"Okay um your not wearing any underwear. Oh wait you are? My watch must me 15 minutes fast." Austin said winking.

"Rocks, paper, take off all your clothes."

"roses are red violets are blue I sick at pickup lines. Nice tits."

I started laughing at that one.

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?" Me and austin both started laughing. "Okay That was one pretty bad."

"Yeah. Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

"Are you from Tennessee because I want to make out with your face."

"You are the reason god made boners."

"Are you the son of willy wonka? Because you look delicious." I laugh.

"I checked my schedule and I'm pretty sure I could have you pregnant by tonight."

"If you were a potato you'd be a good potato."

"Ummm okay you win." Austin says smiling at me.

"Yay!" I laugh. Our food comes and we eat silently savoring the food. Austin orders the chocolate fondue and we feed each other chocolate covered foods. He paid for the check and we walked back to his car hand in hand. We drove home singing along to his one direction cd he bought to listen with me. We stopped at my house and we both got out, austin walking me to the doorstep.

"Tonight was perfect. Thank you beautiful."

"Anytime." I say winking and he leaned down for a kiss. We kissed for while when He pulled back.

"I have to go." He said against my lips.

"No. Please stay?" I whisper back.

"Fine." He says kissing me again. I open my front door behind me and we stumble up the stairs never breaking our kiss. I lie down and austin hovers over me.

"Austin." I say when he pulls back sucking on my neck. "I'm sorry I can't." Austin stops and pulls himself off of me.

"I'm sorry."

"No it's okay. Goodnight austin." I say yawning.

"Goodnight beautiful. Sweet dreams." Austin said before I fell asleep in his arms.