26. The fall dont let me go

So this is the final chapter!!!! :,( I love you all and thank you for the amazing support!!! The sequel will be posted soon.

I got to talk to @smeexymofoz today <3

Dedications are:

@directionerbaybee

@mmdonn

@kaylynn23

@theperksofbeingaloser

@Mrs_sexyhoran

@steph2fresh

@Shylyn_Dezaray

@Mrs_sexyhoran

@vayvay15

@NiallerIsMyBabe @erinhehehe364656 @HollieCoombes @Shoot_us_down143 @austins_mahomie

@mlhcupcake

@BasketBallGal31

@kaylaaa1234

These are all the amazing people who have commented on chapters or have helped me a lot. Thank you all for the love and support again. <3

Songs of the final chapter:

Don't let me go by Harry styles <3

Follow your arrow by kacey musgraves

Cowboy casanova by Carrie underwood

Undo it by Carrie underwood

Mackenzie's p.o.v

-weeks later-

Today was the day that I had to leave. The plane left at midnight and the crew had planed a "surprise" going away party for me. Robert accidentally told me spilling the plans. The party starts at 7 tonight so me and Sarah were doing a girls day out with Roberts new girlfriend. He was seriously in love with her, it was adorable. I picked up the outfit I has laid out for today since I packed all of my other clothes. It consisted of a black superman flowey tank top, red skinny jeans, Austin's black beanie, and black combat boots. I picked up my phone and walked out the door where Alex was sitting in the car with Sarah. Alex was going to drive us and pick us up for the party. The party was being held at my house since it was empty now. I had sold all of the furniture because I wasn't going to bring that unattractive brown couch with me. I was going to use the money to buy an outfit for tonight but austin insisted he would pay for it. I sat down in the back by myself.

"We have to go pick up alaysia at Roberts place." Alex says and I nod.

We drove to Roberts and he was sitting outside with a girl I figured was alaysia. She got in next to me. Robert picked a good girl, she was absolutely beautiful. We drove a few minutes away to the mall, all of us getting out.

"Okay girlies Ill call Sarah when I'm here to pick you up." He said kissing Sarah's cheek. I smiled and went to Alex giving him a hug.

"But alexxxxx I want a kiss!" I whine and he kisses my cheek. Sarah laughs.

"Austin's gonna kill me." He states laughing and I link arms with the girls walking into the mall.

"So where first?" Sarah asks.

"Hollister!" Alaysia and I scream.

"I have a feeling were going to get along well." I say to alaysia and she laughs.

"I'm just excited. I can't believe I'm shopping with you guys!" Alaysia says as we walk into Hollister.

"Awe are you a mahomie?" I ask and

She nods.

"So am I." I laugh. The girls join in. "But seriously welcome to the girlfriend club."