15. The fall done

Okay so I'm giving you guys a chance to show off your stories. Comment if you want me to mention your story in the next chapter and I will post all shoutouts I've been asked to do. And as usual the first person to comment gets a dedication for the next chapter too. If you want any details on this inbox me :) <3

*CLOSED*

This chapter is dedicated to @directionerbaybee because she yelled at me for the last chapter and she's my biggest helper with this story. She is amazing and this story would suck without her help. I LOVES YOU ALAYSIA!!! Read her stories too their amazing!! <3

Song of the chapter: done by the band perry. <3

Mackenzie's p.o.v

I finally woke up and checked the time. *12:38* I sighed. That was the longest sleep I've had in a while, I turned on my phone and the memories from last night came flooded in. Robert called me a whore and were not friends anymore. I groaned in frustration and slammed my face into my pillow. Getting up out of my bed I tripped and fell over a jacket, but not just any jacket, Austin's cheetah jacket. Today's the day I bring all of his clothes back to his house. I walked around and picked up every last piece of clothing. I decided to keep one of his black beanies, and his cheetah jacket for when we Skype so I can keep up this charade. I swear to god if he doesn't tell me soon, I'm done. I set the clothes I was keeping next to my laptop with the austin bear, and the red infinity bracelet. I picked up all the other clothes and put them into a plastic bag. Austin's house was 30 minutes away on foot and because I didn't have a car, I had to walk. I got half way down the street when a car stopped next to me.

"Need a ride?" They asked. I looked up, it was Alex. I nodded and got into the passenger seat.

"Where to?"

"This might sound weird but Austin's."

"Why?" Alex asked genuinely concerned as he pulled out from the curb.

"Bringing back his clothes." I said lifting up the bag as proof.

"Okay then well do you have a key? Because his mom is at work." Alex stated. Shit I didn't think of that.

"Ugh no. Never mind Alex can you just bring me back to my house?"

"I have one. Don't worry."

"Thank you Alex!"

"I know. I know. I'm pretty awesome." He said mockingly. I laughed.

"We'll here we are." Alex stated getting out of the car and running to the other side to open my door.

"Why thank you young sir." I said in a posh accent.

"Your welcome m'lady." Alex said in a equally posh accent. We laughed walking up to the door. Alex unlocked the front door and we walked in. I raced up the stairs and into Austin's bedroom. I placed all of the clothes into their appropriate drawers. I was about to leave when a poster caught my eye, it was my poster, I walked over to it and ripped it off the wall exposing the true color of Austin's bedroom. I looked over the poster for a few seconds before ripping it to shreds, letting all my hard work to go down the toilet. Well technically onto Austin's bedroom floor but you know what I mean. Once the poster was in tiny shreds i picked all of the pieces off the floor and threw them into the waste basket next to his desk. Feeling proud of myself for once I stormed out of the room and outside to Alex's car. Jumping in the passenger seat, I waited for Alex to finish locking up the door and get in the car. He drove off and I didn't look back at the one place I had once shared so many memories with the person I was truly in love with.

"Are you okay? You stormed out pretty quick and you haven't talked since." Alex said breaking the silence in the car.

"Yeah I'm fine I just um I ripped my poster I made austin off the wall and into shreds."