23. The fall chasing cars

Okay guysssss did you all see the trailer?? Well if you didn't go to the authors note right before this chapter and look on the side. :) thank you @directionerbaybee for making it for me :) <3 ~Kenzie

*WARNING! THIS GETS A LITTLE INTENSE*

Dedications:

@theperksofbeingaloser <3

@kaykynn23 <3

@mmdonn <3

@directionerbaybee <3

Song of le chapter: chasing cars by snow patrol. <3

Mackenzie's p.o.v

Okay so maybe I wasn't just getting breakfast and stuff at my house. I wanted to find josh and possibly kill him. He was part of the reason I had a broken heart. He was the person I thought wouldn't hurt me again, but I was wrong and I should've known. I went back to my empty house and went up to my room. I picked up my backpack and dumped out all of my school stuff, walking over to my closet. I packed clothes for a few days and all the necessities I needed. I looked around my room, there was already boxes sitting around empty, waiting for me to start packing. I sighed and walked out of the house and off to Josh's. I got to Josh's house ad knocked on the door, his mom answered.

"Oh my gosh mackenzie! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you? Come in! Come in!" She says and I step inside the beautiful house.

"Is josh here?" I ask.

"Yes he is. He's up in his room. You know the way. I have to go run some errands. Bye." She says grabbing her keys and purse.

"Bye mrs. Millerton. It was nice to see you again." I say and she walks out the door. I walk up to Josh's room and knock on the door.

"Come in." He screams over his Xbox game. I open the door and walk in. He pauses his game.

"Mackenzie?"

"No it's the fucking Easter bunny you dumbass." I say utterly pissed at him.

"Sorry. Sorry." He says laughing.

"So when I thought we were friends again you ruin my relationship? I was so happy with him and you ruined it!"

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Austin. You answered my Skype and austin and I broke up because of it! Your a fucking dick!" I scream.

"Oh that prick told you?! Well I told him to never mention that conversation again."

"So you fucking threatened my boyfriend?!?! Because why? Your jealous!"

"I'm not jealous of that faggot!" He yells at me smacking my cheek. I became enraged.

"He. Isn't. A. Faggot. He's more of a man than you'll ever be! Your a douchebag josh!" I scream punching him.

"You don't hit me bitch." He says through gritted teeth, punching me in the stomach and smacking me a few times. I kicked him forcefully in the balls.

"Fuck you." I spat at him while he was groaning on the floor. I walked out of his house. My phone buzzed. I took it out. It was austin. Shit, if he sees this he'll be pissed. He'll kill josh. I went to my camera and looked at my face. Fuck! He's gonna be pissed. I'm dead. I ran all the way back to my house and up to my bathroom. I grabbed my makeup and put it on my already formed bruises. I took a step back from the mirror to check. It looks okay but lets hope he doesn't notice. I picked my bag back up and walked all the way to chick-fil-a. It was now lunch time so I couldn't get breakfast and most likely austin was already awake. I ordered our food and ran back to the hospital. I walked up the steps to Austin's floor and down to his room. Quietly I opened his door peeking my head in. He was asleep. I silently walked in and set down my bags. I climbed up on the bed and rested my knees on either side of his waist. I leaned down and brought my lips to his, seconds later I felt Austin's lips start to kiss me back. I smiled and pulled back.