~epilogue~

The epilogue <3

•Austin Mahone•

I stared at the screen. Maybe I shouldn't send it. Is it worth it. I knew the second mackenzie left she wasn't mine anymore. I couldn't have her. So why get both of us hurt by not doing this? I clicked send.

Me: please move on and forget about me so I won't feel bad when I do. Goodbye.

My beautiful princess<3: but I thought you said you loved me with all your heart?? <|3

Me: I do but...

My beautiful princess<3: whatever austin. Fuck you. You just made this 10x worse. Goodbye.

I instantly regretted it. Great now I just lost her forever. She wasn't going to be my best friend or my girlfriend. This hurt like hell. My heart ached and my arms felt empty without her in them. I tried calling her but she ignored me. I tried texting her but with no reply. I set my phone down on the night stand by my bed letting the tears I held in fall.

-flashback-

"Okay Austin I will eat but as long as you promise to always be there for me. Every fall and every laugh as my best friend."

"I promise." I said realizing I was falling for this girl I had barely met. There was no way to hide it from myself. She was just perfect. The ride ended and we got out. We walked back to the car and waited for the rest of the crew.

-end of flashback-

That was the day I promised her I'd be her best friend forever. That was also the day I realized I was in love with her. I had broken my promise.

-flashback-

"Austin!" She squealed running into her room and closing the door. I ran in after her.

"Oh I wonder where mackenzie is?" I say knowing full well she was under the sheets of her bed. I pull them back and she shrieked. I pinned her down putting my knees on either side of her waist. I wanted to kiss her so bad but if she doesn't feel the same it would be awkward. I didn't want that.

"So what's my punishment? Don't hit me to hard my cheek still hurts from josh yesterday." She says and I look at her surprised. Did she really think I would ever hurt her? I lean down and kiss her cheek. She blushed.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"Your cheek hurt. I was making it better." I say happy that I got to kiss her cheek. This was perfect.

-end of flashback-

I let the tears fall remembering all the times we've spent together. I missed her so much already. I cried myself to sleep thinking about my princess who I couldn't have anymore.

•Mackenzie Peters•

I finally landed in California. It was beautiful. My aunt and uncle came to pick me up. I checked my phone in the car. I had 13 missed calls and 23 new messages all from austin. I open them all up so the icon will leave but I don't dare read them. I delete the thread and change his name on my phone.

'Austin.'

That's all he was to me now. Just another name. Another face in the crowd. I went to twitter.

'Finally in Cali! #maustin is no more. Sorry to all the maustin shippers but were done.'

I got a tweet back from @clarrrrrrrk_yo:

'Did @austinmahone break up with you?'

I replied back.

'@clarrrrrrk_yo we both decided it was for the better.' I say and I change my name to @mackenziepeters on twitter and Instagram. I got a new tweet from austin.

'Don't blame @mackenziepeters it was my fault we broke up. Ilysm.' I ignored it and logged off. We were here. I got out and brought my bags with me to blue oak door.

"Your the only other person that lives with us." My aunt Monica states and shows me my room. It was huge. She painted the walls red there were already posters up of all my favorite artist even austin.

"Thank you auntie." I say and she races me alone to settle in. I pull down Austin's poster. My phone buzzed it was from Sarah.

"Hey boo what's your address. In all the commotion I forgot to give you the going away present."

I laugh and send her my address. I walk to the door closest to my bed and open it. It was a huge bathroom stocked with hair products and makeup. I smiled and opened the next door. It was a huge walk in closet already full of name brand clothes. I open the next door to find a huge game room. I smiled and skipped down the hard wood steps to the kitchen. I hugged my auntie who was making food.

"Thank you so much. I love my room."

"Really you do? I was hoping." She said and I smiled skipping to my uncle.

"Thank you uncle bill!" I say hugging him. My uncle was a director so he made tons of money.

"Diners ready." My aunt says and I skip to the diner table. She made my favorite. Chicken Alfredo with peas. I ate and then went up to my room to unpack all the boxes the movers brought.

-a few days later-

I was going to school in a week. Summer was almost over. Today I was supposed to get Sarah's present so when the doorbell rang I raced down the steps and to the door flinging it open finding a big box addressed to me. I ran upstairs to open it. My aunt and uncle had work so I was the only one here. I cut open the box and opened it finding a huge poster rolled up. I unrolled it looking at the handmade poster from my friends. I'm the center it said

'We love you mackenzie!'

And all around it people had signed it with little comments. I grabbed the stapler and stapled it to my wall. Going back to the box I found a little velvet box. I opened it and found a note and a beautiful necklace that read mackenzie. I read the note.

'Dear mackenzie,

We miss you already. Love you girlie.

❤The crew.'

There was also a few gift card to my favorite stores and some perfume from Victoria secret. I pulled out my phone. Taking a picture of the poster and putting it on Instagram.

'Special thanks to: @sarahwrightx @alexconstancio7 @robertrene @zachdorsey @alaysiabaybee @5sosofficial @harrystyles @niallhoran @louistominson @zaynmalik @liampayne xx'

I tagged a short list of people who signed it. I got comments saying how amazing it was from mahomies and I smiled. I made a group message for all the people I just tagged.

Me: thank you all for the amazing present. I love you guys <3

I send just as my phone dies. Today has been amazing.

~now it's finally over <3 Kenzie