17. The fall words

So since no one is asking to promote their story at the end of this chapter ill tell you which stories I recommend y'all to read. :) so enjoy this chapter ^.^ I'm excited to see what you all think about it.

Edited 8/6/13

Song of the chapter: Words by Skylar Grey. <3 (I love this song!)

Dedications for this crazy chapter

@PlageAmour

@directionerbaybee

@mmdonn

Love you guys!!

Mackenzie's p.o.v

*1 week later.*
I haven't done anything for a while. I haven't eaten, slept, not even watch tv or answer my phone. I just sit and stare at the wall, going over the fight over and over again. I see my phone light up with new messages but I don't read them. Some are from austin, some from alex, Tyler, Sarah, but mostly from Robert. His name pops up on my screen every couple of minutes. I ignore them completely. I don't cry, I guess I'm too numb to now. It's hard to tell what day it is but I know it's been a few days. I hear the front door open and I ignore it. If its a robber there's nothing good in here and they can have whatever they want. If its a murderer than maybe they'll kill me and I won't have to endure this.
"MACKENZIE!" I hear a voice slur. Shit my parents are home. My life is going great! Note the sarcasm. My door suddenly Burst open.
"What the fuck we called you!" My dad screamed at me. I didn't say anything or get up I just stared at the wall. He came closer to me. "What the fuck is your problem slut?" He says pulling my hair to bring my head to face him. He slaps me and then punched me in the jaw. I fell down in pain and he kicked me in the stomach. Walking out he yelled to clean up the mess this house is. I got up wincing at the pain and went downstairs to start cleaning.

Austin's p.o.v.

It's been a week. I haven't talked to her at all. She doesn't answer. I can't even say her name without crying now. Alex still won't talk to me and Tyler went back to Texas for a while so I couldn't talk to him. Roberts pissed at me so I can't talk to him and my mom doesn't know how depressed I am without her. She knows we broke up but I can't tell her how broken I am. While I was on tour I wrote a song for her. It's out and the mahomies love it. It's called heart in my hands. In the week that we've been broken up I wrote another one. I'm supposed to record it today but I think I'm going to call in sick. I don't want to go out and do anything. I just want to be with her. Forever. But I know I've screwed up big time. I wish this wouldn't have happened. "I miss mackenzie!" I scream into my pillow saying her name for the first time in a week, tears streaming down my face. I'm going to try and get her back whatever the cost is because I love her with all of my heart.

~okay so this chapter was short sorry! better chapter to come so as I promised the stories I recommend are:

•believe by directionerbaybee
(One direction and Justin beiber)

•side effects by haileyxoxoo
(Austin mahone)

•whatever the hell this is by tornwith1D
(One direction)

•err... why is one direction behind the sofa? by pizzaluver
(One direction)

•hardest goodbye by stephaniepaige15
(Austin mahone)

•sparks fly by princessmahone
(Austin mahone)

•this boy by donutlover
(Austin mahone)

•old friends by austinsSkittle
(Austin mahone)

•falling Skye by beautyfulmess
(Austin mahone)

•memories by twocrazygirls
(Austin mahone)

•don't get to close by princessmahone
(Justin bieber)

•steal my heart by xparadise
(Austin mahone)

And the best
•the killing games by _MisplacedHearts
(One direction)