19. The fall because of you

Okay so I want to thank you guys for the 6k reads!! This is amazing and I could've asked for more. <3

Edited 8/6/13

Dedication for this sad chapter goes to @perksofbeingaloser thank you for being so amazing and commenting on every chapter. It really means a lot to me. I hope your enjoying the story so far and your am amazing predictor at what will happen next. Ilysm! <3

Oh and I'm sorry. Your gonna be mad at me for this chapter. <3

Song of the chapter: because of you by Kelly clarkson. (Just a quick note lol clark 😂😂👌sorry okay I'm done.)

Mackenzie's p.o.v

I ran. I didn't care. I just needed to get to the hospital. To get to them. My parents.

*flashback*

"Hello is this mackenzie peters?" The snobby voice on the other line asked.

"Yes." I breathed.

"I'm sorry to say your parents got into a car crash a little while ago. I'm afraid their in a coma and there's a slim chance that they will wake up."

"Oh my god." I said dropping my phone and running out of Roberts house.

*end of flashback*

I raced inside tears threatening to spill.

"I'm here to see mr. And mrs. Peters." I say to the last at the front desk immediately becoming impatient.

"Are you family?"

"Yes I'm their freaking daughter." I shout.

"Okay their on floor 3 room 74."

I race up the stairs to impatient to wait for the elevator and down the hall.

"Room 68....haha room 69....room 70....room 71....room 72...room 73....aha room 74!" I say as I Burst threw the door and into the room where my parents laid broken and beaten side by side. I cried. Yeah they might have abused me and treated me like shit but they were still my parents and deep down inside I love them. I sat next to my mom.

"Hi mom. I miss the old you. The one who wouldn't beat me. I still love you though. I always will mommy. Have fun in heaven. Ill see you soon." I choke out tears now fully falling.

I moved over to my dad after kissing my moms battened cheek.

"Daddy. I miss you guys. You'll never be able to see my graduate, or dance with me on my wedding day. Ill never get to tell you how much I love you. I need you guys right now more than ever. I love you daddy I always will." I sobbed. After kissing my dads cheek I walked out of the room sobbing and into the hallway. I pulled out my phone dialing the one number I used to always call. It rang and rang and rang, going to voicemail.

"Austin." My voice cracked. "I need you."

Austin's p.o.v

Why did I have to do this. Why? I hate myself more and more every second she's not with me. I need her. I love her. But she hates me.

"Here you go honey. Eat up. I have to go to work. Love you." My mom said kissing my cheek and walking out the door. She still doesn't know how I can't eat, sleep or do anything without mackenzie. She wouldn't get it. She wouldn't understand. I got up and threw my waffles into the trash, walking up the steps. I had to go into the studio today. My manger was forcing me too. I got dressed and walked into my bathroom checking on how I looked. I had horrible bags under my eyes from lack of sleep and I looked down right horrible. Turning around and starting to walk out I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. A razor. I picked it up. Don't. A voice in my head said. But another voice louder was screaming do it. Do it! I brought the blade down to my wrists shaking slightly. I dragged the blade across wincing at the sudden pain. I heard my phone buzz. I ignored it and made three more cuts before placing the razor down and cleaning myself up. No one can know about this. It'll be my little secret. I picked up my cheetah print jacket and walked out the door to my car with a slight smirk on my face.