Chapter One

"Arabella what am I supposed to do!? We've got half a school year left and we still haven't made our super awesome cool friend group!" I say laying my head down on the desk.

Arabella giggles

"Don't look so down, I'm sure we'll find some people soon, if not this year maybe next" she says patting my head.

"But next year will be our last! Can't you see how important this is!? We're supposed to be living to the max these years!.....I wish we could at least have one more person.."

Just as I finish that last word the teacher comes in.

"Good morning students. Please go to your assigned seats, I've got an important announcement today."

"See you" Arabella says in a whisper, I whisper the same back.

I wonder what he's going to announce..

The teacher starts talking after everyone goes to their seats, "Now that we're all settled in, it's time for that important announcement. A boy from a town called Faraway recently moved here and will be attending class any time today. his left eye has been damaged due to some personal circumstances but that shouldn't stop you from treating him any different okay?"

Everyone says yes.

Wow what a coincidence....I wonder if he's handsome...nah. If the popular's don't get to him first then maybe I'll ask him to join my friend group.

All of a sudden, a boy opens the class door and enters. Everyone stares at him.

Black hair, black eyes, skinny, he looks like just about every emo. Oh yeah, and there is indeed an eyepatch covering left eye.

"Everyone, welcome Sunny" the teacher says with a smile on his face.

What a weird name.

"Would you like to say anything to the class?" The teacher asks.

Sunny shakes his head.

"Well alright then, have a seat anywhere you'd like"

Sunny makes his way to where I'm sitting (which is the back of the class). He stares at me for a split second and then goes behind and sits.

Wh-what the heck? Why was he looking at me like that!? ......weirdo?.