Chapter Thirteen

I start to heat up, (he really wants to dance? with me? to this song?....I might as well...) I nod.

He stands up, I stand up with him.

we slowly make ourselves over to the dance floor, he takes my hands and puts them on his shoulders, he places his hands on my hips.

We begin to move to the rhythm of the song, as the music and dancing continues, I feel like I'm floating,

(oh wow...who would've imagined Sunny would be so good at dancing?) "you're so good at dancing Sunny! I could never haha!" I say looking at him.

He gets flustered, "e-em...thank you..." he says trying not to look at me, (awe, he's so cute!).

"Did I also mention that you look absolutely adorable right now?" I say with such confidence, his face begins to heat up.

"Awe, you're so cute you know?" I say with a warm smile, he slightly smiles back.

"So what do you think of this party? Is it cool?" You ask Sunny, Sunny nods his head.

"Hm..it could use a bit more decoration but it's alright this way!" I say looking around.

Suddenly Sunny pulls me in, his head rests on my chest.

"S-sunny!? What's up?" I ask looking down at him, he just snuggles in deeper.

"Y/n..." He says, he looks content and it makes me giggle.

"Geez Sunny I thought you were going to throw up on me!" I say patting his head.

He looks up at me, "Y/n...I...th-think I..."

"You think you?..what Sunny?" I ask smiling

That's when I hear his stomach grumble, "I'm h-hungry..." He says

I laugh out loud, "wh-what was that Sunny!? Why'd you have to make it so dramatic!" I say trying not to fall.

"Let's go gets some then!" I say grabbing his hand and leading him over to the food stand again.

-----------------------------

After a while homecoming comes to an end and everyone has to go home.

Sunny and I don't, instead we go to a park next to my neighborhood.

"Wow I can't believe it's still here!" I say running up to the swings, Sunny follows behind.

I sit on one of the swings and invite Sunny over to take the one next to me.

Sunny sits down on the swing but doesn't move much, I on the other hand start swinging like crazy.

"Look Sunny! Look how high I am!" I say swinging all the way up.

Sunny just stares at me like usual, it's supposed to be creepy but I don't mind anymore.

"You think I can make it from here to over there? Jumping off!" I ask Sunny, Sunny's eyes widened and he shakes his head no.

I smirk, "I'm going to do it!" I say getting ready to let go.

He keeps shaking his head but I don't stop, I let go of the swing and jump off where I think isn't going to kill me or make me break a bone.

I realize too late how to position myself so I don't get hurt and I go face first into the molch.

I hear Sunny get off of his swing and run over to me, I get up weakly and grin at him.

"Damn, I forgot to position myself!" I say shaking my head to get the molch out of my hair.

Sunny suddenly hugs me, "y-your an idiot! Are you o-okay?" He says, he hugs me tighter.

"Ah? Sunny? yeah I am s-sorry haha I thought I was being cool" I say hugging him back.

We leave the park and he takes me back to my house.

I stare at my house door, I don't want to go in yet.

I turn to Sunny and say "well...this is it...thanks for taking me to homecoming Sunny! I had fun!"

He nods his head, "I-I did too..." I smile.

"I'll see you Monday then Sunny , thank you again.....bye!" I turn to my door and begin to unlocking when he calls my name.

I turn to look at him, "yes?" I say tilting my head, he gets closer to me.

He looks at me with determination, a face he does often when he wants something or is going to do something.

He narrows his eyes, he creeps up to my cheek, and he ... kisses it

I get butterflies in my stomach, and I feel my face heat up, "wh-what did you do that for!?" I say confused and overall flustered.

He just gives me a simple smile and walks away, it leaves me even more confused.

(WHAT THE !#$_+?)