Chapter Seven

After that day Sunny and I have been hanging out a lot.

I went to his house for the first time and he went to mine.

My family loves him which is a good sign, I love hanging out with him too.

The bell rings, I take my books, put them in my backpack, and zip my backpack up.

I carry my backpack and turn to Sunny, he looks like he's daydreaming again.

I sit down next to him and start poking him on the cheek, eventually he stops daydreaming and turns to me.

"Have I said it before? you like daydreaming a lot huh?" I say pinching his cheek.

He whines in pain and I let go, "wanna hang out at mine or yours today?" I say standing up.

He thinks for a second, then he puts a finger up, "mine? okay!" I take his arm and get him to slowly stand up.

"let's go! let's go!" I say placing everything in Sunny's backpack and zipping it up for him. He grabs it and slowly puts it on.

After he does that, I grab his hand and lead him outside the school.

I wave at my mom's car and she rolls the window down as we run up to her.

"Hey ma! Sunny says he wants to come over, is it okay?" I ask my mom.

She nods, "of course honey let me just call his mom!" I nod and take a step back.

After the call my mom confirms that I can indeed hangout with Sunny today.

I smile brightly at Sunny and hug him, "yay!".

__________________

We enter my house and leave our shoes at the door.

"You want anything to eat?" My mom asks Sunny walking to the kitchen.

He looks at me and nods, "yeah he does!" I say walking to the kitchen as well.

My mom smiles and says "alright I'll cook something up, you two have fun playing games or whatever your generation does!".

I take Sunny upstairs to my room, we're once again greeted by my Pokemon posters, card collections, and figures.

"Which Pokemon game do you want to play?" I ask setting the game up.

Sunny grabs a game and shows it to me, "Pokemon gold and silver? Okay!".

I put the game inside the player and the game starts.

.
.
.

After about thirty minutes of playing my mom calls for both of us downstairs.

"Look it's time to eat!" I say setting the game aside, I stand up and extend my hand for Sunny to grab.

"Let's go"

...Sunny just stares at me, I look at him confused, "what?" I ask slowly putting my hand away.

He looks at me with determination and opens his mouth like he wanted to say something so I waited.

A few seconds later he manages to muster up two words.

"...I...r-r..eal..ly.."

I stare at him curiously, (you really what? What Sunny?)

My mom calls for us again and I get annoyed as she spoils our moment.

I look at Sunny and say "we should probably go now or my mom will turn into a monster hah".

I walk pass him when he suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

I try not to lose my balance but after a lot of stumbling I give up and land right on Sunny.

I try to get up quickly realizing what position I'm in but Sunny hugs me tightly and doesn't let go.

"S-sunny?! Sunny! L-let go please!" I say trying to get out of his grip but he's too strong.

"S-sunny!" I say trying to make him get the message but his grip only gets tighter.

He turns to my ear which makes me get chills, then he slowly says

"L-...l..ike..h...ang..ing.."

...

"O..ut..W-..wi..th..you."

"I really like hanging out with you."