Chapter Twelve

It's here, It's finally here, Homecoming

I stare at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a short flowery dress, it's not my style but my mom said if I didn't wear it she wouldn't let me go. 

So here I am waiting for her to be done with my hair, a few minutes pass and we hear knocking coming from downstairs. 

My mom and I both gasp, "hurry sweety! that's probably Sunny!" she says placing a pink flower pin in my hair to make it more visible. 

My mom runs downstairs, and I take everything I think I'll need; I place them in my bag and hurry downstairs too. 

As I reach the end of the stairs, I see my mom talking to someone, most likely Sunny.

I slowly make my way over to them, my mom looks at me, she's smiling so bright. 

she takes a step back for me to see Sunny.

I gasp as it's revealed that he doesn't have an eyepatch, his other eye is...pretty normal actually but he's got a big scar on it. 

That's not the only thing that changed though, his hair is once again slicked back and he's wearing a suit.

It seems like I've surprised him to because he looks absolutely dumb founded.

I giggle, "you look great Sunny! I love your hair!" I say getting closer to him, he gets flustered and quietly tells me "y-you too, you l-look pretty....".

I blush slightly, "thanks!" I say smiling warmly, he pulls something from behind, a rose.

he hands it to me, "h-here.... for you..." he says shyly.

I smile, "thank you!" I say smelling the rose, I look at him and say, "shall we go now?".

He nods and extends his hand for me, I take it. 

I turn to my mom and say, "I'll be back at 10:00 ma! see you!", my mom smiles and nods "go have fun, sweety. 

---------------------------

We get to the school and immediately get asked for our tickets, we give them the tickets and they let us in. 

I look around to see if I can find Arabella and after a few seconds I spot her talking to the tall blonde. 

I call out her name and she waves at me, I wave back and walk over to her with Sunny. 

"Hey Arabella! having fun?" I ask hugging her, she pulls away and nods "yes, this guy isn't as bad as people say he is...".

"hm, really? that nice well, I'm here with Sunny so" I say looking at Sunny smiling, he gets flustered and looks away. 

I giggle and turn to Arabella, "well then, have fun you two!" she says with a grin, then she turns to talk to the blonde again.

I look at Sunny and then I look around to see if I can find some sort of food stand, when my eyes lay on one, I turn to sunny.

"Wanna go over there? I'm hungry!" I say pointing at the food stand, Sunny nods so I take his hand and we go there together. 

After we both eat slow dancing music begins to play, one by one couples start showing up and dancing.

Sunny and I just sit there awkwardly watching people kiss and dance like they're in love.

The song ends and another begins to play, I raise my eyebrows as I recognize the song, it's "I Just Love The 50's!" by Omocat

Sunny slowly scoots over to me, I turn to look at him, he's got this face of determination again. 

I smile awkwardly, "w-would you...like to...d-dance with me Y-Y/n?..." he says suddenly holding my hand.