THE END

It's been 15 years since then, after we graduated Sunny and I decided to move in together. 

He does art and I do writing, sometimes we work together and sometimes we don't.

We of course got married after about four years of dating.

Oh and we got real busy too -- we have two kids now,  a girl and a boy.

Our girl looks like me but has Sunny's personality and our boy looks like Sunny but has my personality.

I find it pretty funny to be honest, it's like the roles reversed!

I don't mind it though, I think it's cute.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, I slowly get up and rub my eyes.

I look around for a few seconds before looking down at Sunny sleeping.

I smile and lay back down looking at him, we've grown so much and he's still as handsome as ever.

I caress his cheek, it's so soft.

His eyes flutter open slowly, "mhmm..." He mumbles, I giggle

"It's time to wake up honey..." I whisper to him, he just turns the other way and mumbles some more

"I guess I have no choice then!" I take the covers off of him

He immediately gets up and tries to cover myself back up but I of course don't let him

After a few seconds of fighting he admits defeat.

"Hahaha! I win again" I say standing on top of him

He grabs my wrist suddenly and drags me down with him, I start squirming

"Ay let me go!" He shakes his head and hugs me tightly

"You're my blanket now..." He says in his morning voice

"Aw c'mon!" I say still struggling

Just then our daughter comes in the room carrying her brother.

"Momma, we woke up" she says plainly, I smile warmly at her

"Oh daughter of mine, won't you help your poor mother escape your horrible father's arms?" I say dramatically

Our son gets off of his sister and rushes over to me, he starts hitting Sunny.

"Let momma go! You evil man!" He says in his cute squeaky voice

"Ow ow!" Sunny says acting like the punches hurt

Our daughter just drags our son back outside by the collar, "let's go. They're probably busy" she says closing the door with our son struggling behind.

Sunny and I look at each other and laugh.

After a few minutes of talking we get ready for the day.

"So I'll come at 5 today, is that okay?" Sunny asks me, I nod.

"Yeah, be careful okay?" He nods

We share a kiss and he leaves, right after I hear our son gag.

I turn to him with a serious expression, he looks like he regrets it so he runs away.

I giggle to myself, (he'll have his moment soon) I look out the window.

I close my eyes and pray for our family to be safe and healthy, forever.

After that I get started on the chores with our daughter and son.

THE END.