Chapter Fifthteen

It's been a week since then, Sunny hasn't shown up to school or anything at all.

I'm really worried about him, I do bring him and his mom something to eat everyday, she appreciates it.

Sometimes she even lets me watch him for a bit, she says he only wakes up when he wants to eat or go to the bathroom.

'Just like he used to' she also says.

I look at Sunny's sleeping body, "when will you wake up?...I want to hear your voice again.." I say poking his cheek.

(His mom's off to all the stores with sales as well as my mom...knowing them they'll probably take all day..)

"Hmm..." I say to myself trying to see what I can use this time for.

The only thing I can think of is sleep.

I slowly get on Sunny's bed and creep up next to him, I lay down.

I turn to look at him, he's honestly very pretty.

He's got such soft skin and hair, maybe this man is an angel sent from heaven.

I giggle and shake my head, I look up at the ceiling.

I sigh and turn to hug Sunny, my heart is beating like crazy but I don't care.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

-- W E L C O M E
T O
W H I T E
S P A C E. --

-- Y O U ' V E
B E E N
L I V I N G
H E R E. --

-- F O R
A S
L O N G
A S
Y O U
C A N. --

-- R E M E M B E R. --

That's what the signs in my mind are playing right now, but I don't know why.

All of a sudden I'm greeted by a bright white area, I look around.

Up ahead I see a spread out white blanket, I feel my feet get colder so I run to it.

Once I get on top of the blanket I feel better, way better.

I take a look around again and see a few more items on it.

A computer, a sketchbook, tissue paper, and a cute cat.

I feel extremely happy to see that cat so I walk over to it and pet it.

"What are you doing here?" Someone says behind me, I turn to look at who it is.

To my surprise it's...Sunny!

"Sunny!" I say running to him, I try to hug him on the spot but stairs form under me and I fall down.

"Oh no!" I say reaching to Sunny, he reaches to me too but it's too late, I fall down the stairs.

I close my eyes ready for impact but nothing happens.

I open my eyes slowly and realize I'm in a whole different place.

"Y/n you woke up already?" Someone says behind me.

I turn to see who it is, a tall girl with long black hair is smiling at me brightly.

"Who are you?" I ask

She giggles, "stop playing around Y/n, I'm your older sister! " She says.

(Sister...but I don't have one...) "Oh yeah haha..." I say looking around, we're outside having a picnic.

"You're so weird you know!" She says, she hugs me.

"I don't mind though, I love you anyway and always!" She says.

It made me feel warm inside, like I actually had a sister, it was...nice.

"Let's go inside now!" She says taking my hand and leading me inside this giant house.

Everything turns black and I'm in a whole different place again.

The same girl is in this room, a piano lays in front of her.

She looks stress, it makes me feel...sad.

I walk over to her, "...Mari?.." I say grabbing her shoulder.

She slaps my hand away, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND! JUST GO AWAY!" she yelled, it startled me.

 I back away a bit scared, she takes notice and her mood completely changes

"I-I'm so sorry Y/n!" she says running up to hug me, she starts to cry on my shoulder. 

"I'm such a bad sister, aren't I? please forgive me!" she says leaning on me more. 

I pat her back shaking my head, "N-no...you're not.." I say sadly

after a few more minutes of her crying, she calms down "let's go outside for a little, I'm sure the gang would like to play with us!" she says smiling. 

I nod my head and she led me out the door again, everything turns black and for some odd reason we're still in the same room. 

Now, I'm holding a violin and I don't know why but a pretty melody is coming out of it, I could see my sister in front of the piano, she seems to be making the melody even better. 

"Thank you, Sunny, it really does sound a lot better now..." she says, but for some reason those words don't take effect on me, as if it's become normal. 

but why am I being called a different name? and why am I acting as if I know this person well?

the melody continues to play until it just stops, everything turns black again and now I...feel so angry all of a sudden. 

I take a look at the violin that I was playing with a few seconds ago with rage now

I'm not good enough! not good enough!

I lift it up and throw it down the stairs, it crashes onto the ground at the very bottom and it breaks. 

It's too late now, there are no take backs. 

My sister comes rushing over to me, she takes a look down the stairs and begins to argue with me. 

I mute it all out, her yelling, screaming, shouting. 

I want to leave so I begin to turn down the stairs when she stops me, she places her hands on my shoulders and grips me tightly. 

"Sunny..." she says desperately, I finally manage to look at her face

It's....Horrifying.

"...let's just go to the way it was okay?...just..." before she can finish, I get even more angry and push her off the stairs.

I feel relieved for a moment and then I realize what I had just done, panicking I hurry downstairs but as I keep going everything turns black again. 

All of a sudden, I'm beamed with a white light. 

I'm back where I was at the beginning except there is no blanket. 

I look all around me, and there she is. 

Sunny's sister playing the piano.