Chapter Eleven

The very next day, Sunny didn't come.

I was mad because he told me to come and he wasn't even here.

I sit down at lunch alone and mad because he didn't show up and I did.

I eat my lunch grumpily and stare at the clock, after I'm done I throw my food away and begin walking through the hallways to pass time.

That's when I notice someone very familiar walking up to me.

They're holding roses, (An Arabella fan again? Nope!) I turn around and start walking the other way but that person kept following me so I finally gave in and stopped.

(Alright Arabella fan! What do you want no-) I stop my thoughts as I see that it's actually Sunny and he's walk closer and closer to me.

I gasp, (oh no! Sunny!) I run up to him and bow down a lot of times saying sorry.

"I really am sorry! I thought you were one o-" he interrupts me, "h-here" he says handing me a bouquet of roses.

My eyes widen, I look at him and he's all red.

"F-for me!? For r-reals!?" I say excitedly, I feel like I'm glowing.

He nods his head slowly then asks, "d-do you w-want to go to home-homecoming w-with me?".

I feel my face start to get heated again, (is it because of what I said yesterday? Is that why? Oh Sunny your gonna make me cry!).

I see Sunny's face gets even more red and I start laughing because he looks like he's about to explode.

"Yes! Yes, I will! Thank you so much!" I say jumping into his arms which probably caught him off guard.

I hug him tightly (thank you, Sunny...really, thank you.)

---------------------------

I'm at home right now in my bedroom staring at the ceiling listening to the smiths. 

My mom calls out my name "Y/n!" , she gets no response from me.

"Y/n!" she calls out again, "Who gave you these roses?! who's the unlucky boy!?" after she says that I get up and stop the music. 

"Hold on!" I say running down the stairs. 

I huff as I reach the kitchen, my mom turns to look at me with a serious expression. 

"h-hey ma...why are you looking at me like that?.." I say nervously playing with my hands.

"whose roses are these from Y/n? you've got a boyfriend I don't know about? huh?!" my mom says pointing at the roses on the table.

(damn I knew I should've kept them in my room!) "em...they're from...Sunny.." I look at the ground, my mom looks very scary when she's serious.

"y/n... why didn't you tell me sooner!?" she says smiling which surprises me, "that boy is just perfect for you! such a gentleman, I wish he would talk a little more though...".

(Sunny...perfect for me!?) I shake my head, "ma what are you even saying? he's just...a really good friend..". 

My mom growls at me, "It's alright to be in denial you know Y/n?" I growl too, "I'm not! It's true!".

I get ready to run upstairs but she stops me, "and where do you think your going?" she says crossing her arms. 

I pout, "to listen to my music!" I try going one way and then the other, but she follows my every move so I can't escape. 

"screw this!" I say running the other way, she chases after me.