vii. Thaddeus Ross.

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA STOOD UP, ROLLING HER NECK AS IT CRACKED BEFORE LETTING OUT A COUGH.

"Antonia. No!" Natasha panted, as the Taskmaster punched the glass, "I'm gonna open the door. You're gonna come after me. It's okay. It's okay. I know you're still in there. And I'm not gonna leave you. Okay." She cried, before pressing on a button that opened the door, as Izeta stood there, wide-eyed.

Nat immediately backed up as Antonia walked out of the cell, slowly walking towards the duo. The Taskmaster suddenly reached for them, only for the redhead and the brunette to fall back as the ground exploded below them.

They started sliding towards the open area, Natasha took out her electroshock sticks, quick enough before she fell down. Either way, Izeta would've caught her as she did have the ability to levitate and fly.

Izeta quickly made a rope with her abilities before throwing it, attaching it to a hook, just so she had something to hold onto. The building broke down, making the duo fall, only for them to land on their two feet. As everything started exploding behind them, they started running, again.

She looked up to see Yelena standing on the jet, "Yelena!" The duo yelled in sync.

"Don't do it." Natasha yelled, "Yelena! C'mon. Don't do it. Please!" Izeta begged, and the change in Izeta's voice was almost enough for Yelena not to go through with the plan. Though, she quickly got her head straight before yelling, "This has been fun!"

The blonde grunted before throwing her electroshock stick in the engine, successfully blowing the plane up.

    Izeta quickly ran over to the edge before jumping off it, Natasha following with a parachute in her hands. The brunette used her powers to give her an extra boost, and dodging everything that came in her way. A purple aura lifted Yelena's body, Izeta quickly sent the blonde towards Natasha who attached the parachute to the blonde.